|1. Thirsties||2. LilBit||3. AIO|
If you are the parent of a baby or infant, then you must be spending a huge cost per month on diapers. You must be using 4-5 diapers every day, which can make up a huge part of your monthly expenses. Using diapers is not good for the environment either, as they can stay in the landfills for hundreds of years. A possible solution could be cloth diaper inserts that you can use for your baby instead of diapers.
Cloth diaper inserts are made up of soft microfiber, cotton, bamboo or hemp, which prove to be much more cost effective and eco-friendlier than diapers. Best cloth diaper inserts have excellent absorption capacity, and they can keep your baby dry and comfortable for hours. So, here we are giving you a few best options of diaper inserts to choose from, along with their pros and cons, and a few FAQs answered by experts.
Top 10 Best Cloth Diaper Inserts 2022
1. Thirsties Small Cloth Diaper Inserts
Thirsties diaper inserts are made up of organic cotton or hemp. Designed with 6 different layers of soft hemp and organic cotton, these diaper inserts offer extreme protection against leakage.
Made in the USA, insert them in your baby’s cloth diapers and wash them to be reused. They can easily hold heavy wetness during night.
- Made of 100% hemp and cotton materials, including 55% hemp and
- 45% organic cotton
- 6 layers of protection
- Organic cloth diaper inserts
- Made in the USA
- Available in different sizes
- Can be line dried
- Take a long time to dry after wash
2. LiLBit Baby Cloth Diapers
This combo from the house of LilBit contains 6 cloth diapers, 6 microfiber inserts, one wet/dry bag, and one roll of viscose flushable liners. The exterior of these diapers are made of waterproof and breathable PUL material, and suede cloth is used inside them for extreme comfort and enhanced absorbency.
Available in various sizes, you can use them for babies weighing 3-15kg. This pack from LilBit comes with 100 sheets of flushable viscose liners, which you can use as wet wipes.
These cloth diapers are made of polyester and polyamide. They are eco-friendly and they have excellent absorption capacity. Plus, breathable layers of these diapers can keep your baby’s skin dry and free from rashes. It is suggested to wash these diapers and inserts separately, and do not waste them with other clothes.
- Made of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide
- Available with 100 sheets of flushable viscose liners or wipes
- Suitable for babies weighing 3-15kg
- Breathable and washable
- Cost effective
- Have leg gussets to prevent leakage
- Available in attractive colors
- Poor quality of fabric
3. AIO Reusable Washable Double Gussets
AIO reusable double gussets can prevent leakages for hours, and they are designed with extra pocket for stuffing. Dual opening of these gussets will help you to adjust them according to your baby’s needs. There are 5 different layers in these diaper inserts, and two of these layers are made of bamboo, charcoal and rest three layers are made of microfiber.
The Leak Guard technology of these gussets can protect your baby, even he/she is a tummy sleeper. These inserts are available in three different sizes, small, medium and large. So, you can choose the best one according to your needs.
- Long hours of leak protection
- Designed with extra pocket for stuffing
- Designed with 5 different layers
- Made of bamboo charcoal, bamboo and microfiber
- Available in three sizes – small, medium and large
- Not suitable for chubby toddlers
4. Naturally Natures Cloth Diaper Inserts
These 5-layer diaper inserts from Naturally Natures are made up of premium quality charcoal bamboo, due to which they are extra absorbent and keep your baby comfortable all night through.
Naturally Natures is a family owned company and their diaper inserts are completely hypoallergenic. They can hold up to 10 ounces of liquid, and they have three ultra-thin microfiber layers for added protection.
These diaper inserts are machine washable and they become softer after every wash. So, you do not need to buy diapers in bulk, with which you can save your cost by reusing these inserts for your baby.
- Made of breathable bamboo viscose
- Five layers of absorbency
- Machine washable
- 71.3% bamboo and 28.7% polyester
- Hold up to 10 ounces of liquid
- Completely hypoallergenic and free of chemical
- Designed with pocket for stuffing
- Quite heavy and not suitable for newborns
5. LoveMy Baby Diaperr Bamboo Inserts
These baby cloth diaper inserts are super soft, as they are made up of 4 layers of bamboo and microfiber for extra absorbency and breathability. So, they can allow air to pass through and keep your baby’s skin dry and odor free. These inserts are made of four different layers, out of which two outer layers are made of soft bamboo fiber and two inner layers are made of microfiber.
They have greater absorbance capacity than cotton diapers and they can absorb 8oz+ liquid. These Baby Cloth diaper inserts are machine washable, and you can reuse the same to save your cost.
- Designed with 4 layers – 2 layers of soft bamboo and 2 layers of microfiber
- Machine washable
- Made of breathable materials
- Keep your baby’s skin dry and odor free
- Made of 71.3% Bamboo and 28.7% polyester
- The fibers may start coming out after few usages
6. HappyEndings Charcoal Bamboo Inserts
HappyEndings 5 Layer Charcoal Bamboo Inserts are designed with three layers of microfiber and two layers of charcoal bamboo. They can wick moisture and keep your baby dry. The colors used in these inserts are completely stain resistant, and they can prevent odor. It is suggested to wash these inserts in hot or warm water, and do not wash them with other clothes.
The charcoal bamboo of these inserts become softer after every wash, and you can reuse them for multiple times. HappyEndings inserts are available with Eco DiapersTM label and care instructions.
- Designed with 5 thick layers of microfiber and charcoal bamboo
- Stain resistant color
- Can prevent odor
- Excellent leak protection
- Reusable and washable
- Available in one size only, which is 13x 5 inches
7. OsoCozy Gauze Diaper Doublers
OsoCozy cloth diaper doublers have excellent absorption capacity, due to which they can provide all-night protection and comfort to your baby. Made of 100% cotton gauze, they are 6 layers thick and 4×14 inches in size. The thick layers of these inserts can keep your baby dry overnight, and you can use them with other cloth diapers for added absorption.
Each package contains 12 doublers, which you can wash and reuse many times. Make sure you wash them in warm water and do not mix with other clothes.
- Made of 100% cotton gauge
- Washable and reusable
- Each package contains 12 inserts
- Can be used with other cloth diapers for extra leakage protection
- Overnight protection from leakage
- Not printed, available in white color only
8. Flip Organic Cloth Diaper Inserts
Flip Organic diaper inserts are made of 100% cotton and they have three different layers for absorbing the wetness. Plus, cover for the diapers are also attached, so that you can use them for daytime as well. You can adjust these inserts and fold them according to your needs.
Cotton materials used in these inserts are imported from USA and they are Oeko-Tex certified. So, these are undoubtedly the best cloth diaper inserts that can keep your baby safe and dry.
Before you use these inserts, you must wash them in warm water, and do not use any rash cream along with them. Always store them in a dry place and do not wash them along with other clothes.
- Made of 100% cotton
- Organic cloth diaper inserts
- Oeko-Tex certified cotton imported from USA
- Washable and reusable
- Available in two versions – nighttime and daytime
- Available in limited sizes
9. Fasoar Prefold Baby Cloth Diaper Inserts
Fasoar diaper inserts are made of 100% cotton and woven gauze. There is no toxic material or chemical used in these inserts, and they can keep your baby’s skin dry for hours. They never shrink after washes, and they have multiple layers for better absorption. The middle layers have excellent absorption capacity and you can safely use them for your newborn.
Fasoar always maintain Diaper Service Quality (DSQ), and these cloth diaper inserts can be used with diapers available in the market.
- Made of 100% cotton and woven gauze
- Designed with 2x6x2 layers of cotton
- Manufactured according to the Diaper Service Quality (DSQ)
- Available in different counts
- Suitable for newborns
- Washable and reusable
- Available in white color only
10. Buttons Organic Cotton Diaper Inserts
These Buttons Organic diaper inserts are designed with four layers of premium cotton, and are made of 55% hemp and 45% cotton. They can absorb excess moisture and keep your baby’s skin dry. These diaper inserts are available in two different sizes, which are large and extra large.
- Designed with four different layers of premium cotton
- 100% organic
- Made of 55% hemp and 45% cotton
- Available in two sizes
- Soft and washable
- Sometimes leakage from the sides
FAQs on Cloth Diaper Inserts
Q1. Why Should I Use Cloth Diaper Inserts For My Baby?
Cloth diapers are organic and they are best for your baby’s sensitive skin. Plus, you can save your cost by reusing such diapers for multiple number of times.
Q2. Are Cotton Diapers Prone To Skin Rashes?
No, disposable diapers are prone to skin rashes because they have chemicals like sodium polyacrylate. But, best cloth diaper inserts are made of cotton and charcoal bamboo, which do not have any such chemicals.
Q3. How Often Do I Have To Change These Diaper Inserts?
You should change the diaper inserts after 3-4 hours, but it depends on the amount of motion passed by your baby.
Q4. Are Cloth Diapers Cheaper Than Disposable Diapers?
Yes, cotton diapers are much cheaper than disposable diapers, as you can reuse them to save your recurrent expenses.
Q5. Do Cotton Diaper Inserts Smell Messy?
Best cloth diaper inserts are free of fragrance and they cannot suppress the odor. But you can use wipes to prevent such smells.
Choose The Best Cloth Diaper Inserts For Your Baby
Now with all the above given information, you can choose the best cloth diaper inserts for your baby. They not only save your money, but they also reduce the landfill waste and save the environment. Cloth diapers and inserts are made of cotton and charcoal bamboo, and they are 100% recyclable.
Before you choose any cotton diaper inserts, you need to check their absorption capacity, material, size and cost. Most of these inserts are available in limited sizes, but you can adjust or fold them according to your needs.
So, choose the best cloth diaper inserts and save your cost. You must use them to keep your baby dry and comfortable.