Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - Home and Hearth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | sunnymom | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Shop for Home and Hearth books

Visit Motivated Moms for a
printable chore planning system. Have a clean and organized home and still have time for yourself!

21 day organizational Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Dec1st View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dec1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 1:02am
I have the kitchen pantry next.  The before pic is up on my blog already.  I need some suggestions. I don't really keep too much on hand and I'm trying to use up and not replace my canned goods in favor of home made or jarred stuff.  In the mean time, how do people store 1/2 box of manicotti?  My pasta shapes change almost monthly (with whatever is on sale), so storage bins for that seems impractical. 

Any pantry idea?
Erin B: mom to Ellie (Nov 2008), Stepmom to C (1997) and V (1996), wife to an amazing man

My Blog
Sponsored Links

Mucki View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(23)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 54 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mucki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2012 at 6:49am
Beautiful desk, Erin! Bugout
Mucki

--
Mom to those boys without a haircut and the girl with the Detective Beckett cut.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12