Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

Hello from Va

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CWMommy3 View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote CWMommy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Va
    Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 12:44pm
Hi everyone! I am a proud Coast Guard wife and mom to 3 active boys. I have been cloth diapering my littlest man for 10 months now. I wish I had realized how easy it was with my older 2. I am excited to be part of this board. I learn new things everyday about cloth diapering an I look forward to learning even more on this board. Thanks for reading!
                     Megan
       Proud Coast Guard wife
Mommy to Taylor, Ethan, & Christyle>.a
Sponsored Links

eightcowwife View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(1)

Perennial Pinner
9 years 248 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote eightcowwife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 3:34pm
Hi Megan welcome to The Pin!
Anna
Mama to
Hannah, Ben, Emma, Hiram, Lorelei And Twins!!
Annalysha and Oliver born July 28 '10
fwesson View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote fwesson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 8:59pm
Welcome to the Pin. My hubby and I are from Hampton!   We currently live in King William County. Hope to see you around here more.
~~Farrah~~

Parker~14, Abby~12, Spencer~10, Charlotte~6,, Cooper~4, Margaret~2, & Tucker ~12-31-10.

"The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept."~George Carlin
mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(31)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 252 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 9:01pm
Welcome to the Pin
Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
 Post Reply Post Reply