Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

Hi :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
honeybee1999 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote honeybee1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi :)
    Posted: 28 Dec 2011 at 2:49pm
I'm a lurker coming out of lurkdom. :)  My name is Melissa, and I have two sons, Hunter who will be 4 tomorrow, and Ethan who is 17 months. I've been cloth diapering (and lurking here) since Ethan was 6 months and am totally hooked. I wish I had cloth diapers since my oldest was born, but I worked back then and my care providers wouldn't agree to it. I quit working when Ethan was 9 weeks old, and a few months later jumped on the cloth bandwagon by using the cloth diaper trial from Jillian's Drawers. I ended up keeping all of those diapers, plus buying more. My family thinks I'm nuts, but they also thought I was nuts for breastfeeding, too. I'm the black sheep of the family as far as parenting styles goes. :)  Anyway, I was bored and just thought I'd come out and introduce myself. Hope to chat with you all later! 
Sponsored Links

J2 View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(11)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 106 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote J2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2011 at 3:40pm
hello Melissa! Nice to 'meet' you :)
Jenn

There’s a big difference between Knowledge & Wisdom. Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad.
BrittanyM View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(61)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 94 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote BrittanyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 12:56am
Glad to see you join in! The Pin is an awesome place to hang out! Happy Birthday to your big boy!
Wife To Timothy (Nov. 2007) and Mommy to Tirzah (12.31.08), Elijah (12.24.10) and Samuel (with Jesus, 1.19.13)   k <a href=http://mariapayd
mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(40)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
4 years 108 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2011 at 9:02pm
Welcome!!!!
Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
MamaKikow View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 93 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote MamaKikow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 11:56am
Hi :) !
Happy wife to J and SAHM to my 2 little girls and a surprise baby boy joined us in the Spring.

*Please excuse the typos. my 'smart' phone was too smart for school*
oliverandedie View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote oliverandedie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 12:53pm
Glad you have come out of hiding! This is a wonderful place to talk to like-minded mamas!
honeybee1999 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote honeybee1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 3:22pm
Thanks, ladies!  :)

3boysMom View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote 3boysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2012 at 3:55pm
Hi!! I think you'll really enjoy getting to know everyone. we really are a cozy group of ladies.
Samantha, Captain of Chaos at Turk & Bean
 Post Reply Post Reply