Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

A fluffy history... *PIC HEAVY*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hudfamsix View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote hudfamsix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A fluffy history... *PIC HEAVY*
    Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 6:15pm
I've gotten rather soppy over CDs lately.  I'm nearly at the end of my diaper journey; Emma has already potty-trained herself once, and I don't think full-time undies are too long in coming.  So, I've been looking back on our CD history, checking out old photos of diapers (I've got a ridiculous amount of CD photos on my computer!  ).  I thought I'd share some, and y'all are welcome to share some of your old faves!

I'm pretty sure this is my first pinned PF.

Our first Goodmama diaper.

A rainbow of Thirsties.  My favorite cover when Zeke was little.

Emma's first ever cloth diaper, in hospital: a Snappi'd preemie PF.

Emma's first wool ever, and my first ever knitting project.

One of the last CD pictures I took of Emma.

I'm thankful that I'm going to have a bit more time with cloth diapers, because I really do love them.  I wish it could be with more "fun" diapers than flats and PUL, but due to washing issues and wool sensitivities, that's just not happening.  And sometimes, even though it sounds crazy, I wish we could have another LO, just so I could use CDs longer.

So, do you have any old favorite pictures of your LOs in CDs?
Beth
"Babe" to Jason (12 years)
Knitting, Running, Homeschooling Mom to
Sierra (11), Tyner (9), Zeke (5), and Emma (3)
Sponsored Links

rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 6:25pm
Aww I love the premie PF picture! Heart
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
taraleigh1978 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote taraleigh1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 6:42pm
Love the pics.  I went to go look for some of DS1 and started crying, so I will try that again later.  Why do they have to go from sweet little baby boys to nasty little toddler boys?  It's hard to believe that both of my soft cuddling little babies will be hairy men one day.  lol 
Esseltess View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Esseltess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 6:46pm
So cute!
I know what you mean about having more babies in order to CD longer - I have already started my stash for my unconceived 3rd! My DH thinks im nuts.
DD 11/08, DS 01/11
rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 8:47pm
I love my fluffy little bottoms! I think once we are all done having kids, we will take in foster babies, so I can continue to cloth diaperWink

DD Just after birth before I new better than Gdiaps, I think this probably had a gerber burb cloth folded into it.LOL
DS around 8-10 weeks old (Seeing how cute this cover is makes me so sad I sold it)
DD at almost 2years old in one of the very last diapers she wore- during the day anyway (minky blueberry)
DS in a loveybums Wool jersey wrap 5mo old

DD in grasshopper BG 4.0 OS at about 1 year old
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
 Post Reply Post Reply