Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

Addicted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
taraleigh1978 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote taraleigh1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Addicted
    Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 3:56pm
I'm new and already addicted to CDing.  Wanting to be on a forum with less drama and obtain info from the pros.
Sponsored Links

ambrose View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote ambrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 4:09pm

Welcome. It can get addicting.

What are your specific questions to start?

We try to play nice.
3boysMom View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote 3boysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 4:28pm
Welcome! I think you'll find the group here to be very helpful and warm. We're a much cozier forum than some of the others I've visited. I agree cloth diapering is very addicting and then it grows and leads you to so many other life changes. It's fun!
Samantha, Captain of Chaos at Turk & Bean
Sarah2106 View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(22)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 181 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sarah2106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 6:58pm
Welcome to the Pin
Wife & Mom to my amazing 3

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
mommy2five0406070911 View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommy2five0406070911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2011 at 7:04pm

Welcome!!! Don't feel bad I haven't been here that long and I'm addicted to.  I've been cloth diapering since 07 but I haven't been truly addicted till coming here so goodluck.  This is an enabling place!

Jenn wife to Jamie 5/05 & Mommy of Kai (8),Zay (6),Liv(4),Brady (3),Max (9 months)& 2 dogs and 7 puppies, 5 bunnies, 48 chickens, and 16 ducks!   to,488px)div
musicmama View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(11)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 285 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote musicmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 1:50am
Welcome :)
Christine
DS1-G (1/06), DS2-D (1/08), DS3-S (4-10) giada md
stegmanjessica View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(60)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
5 years 225 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote stegmanjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 2:51am
Glad you're here! I'm also addicted...been here a LONG time now and I couldn't think of a better place; why else stick around? Thumbs Up Do you have any questions or are you just hopping in? Welcome!
Daughter of the Living God, Wife to my hard working hubby, Home Schooling Mama to John (7/06), Jeanine (8/08), and William (4/10)
oliverandedie View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote oliverandedie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 10:04am
This is the best community! Welcome!
mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(40)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
4 years 107 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 10:10am
Welcome.  This is definatly the best place.  I agree very addicting
Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
MamaKikow View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 93 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote MamaKikow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 11:17am
I'm still a bit new here and love it! All moms here are really nice :)
Welcome and enjoy your new addiction
Happy wife to J and SAHM to my 2 little girls and a surprise baby boy joined us in the Spring.

*Please excuse the typos. my 'smart' phone was too smart for school*
taraleigh1978 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote taraleigh1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 2:46pm
No questions as of yet.  I'm really just trying to figure out what works best for us.  My coolababies were great on DS1 but he was 18 months when I started.  They are not working so great on DS2.  He is 3 months.  I have discovered that I hat microfiber.  Prefolds and flats dry so much faster.  I would love to buy one of everything to try, but there are so many out there.  We got the econobums in yesterday and so far I really like them.  I'm really just looking for the best thing to stuff a diaper with and not get leaks.  LOL
Gleeteria View Drop Down
P'interested
P'interested

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gleeteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 10:01am
Hi there,

I am pretty new to CDing myself and am just learning the ropes.  You mentioned leaking issues, which I am also tackling with my 8 week old.  I have come to love bamboo and hemp for their incredible absorbency.  Another little tip I have learned is to make sure there are no gaps around the legs after stuffing. 

I know many retailers offer sample packages that you can rent for a trial period to see which brands and methods work best for you.  That could be a way to inexpensively test many different products at one time.

It's not much but I am sure there are plenty of great people with lots of experience and advice that can help you along the way.  Have fun!
gotlucy View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gotlucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2012 at 4:30pm
welcome!
I'm sure you're coming for me. BOO!! trick, or treat?
Mamajes3 View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mamajes3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 5:46pm
Im also new here! cloth diapering and everything that goes with it is veeery addicting :D My addiction is knitted wool! My friends say i need a 12 step program.. buuuut my stash isnt that big.. Yet.. :D 

jessica
 Post Reply Post Reply