Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

"Just like a big girl!"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 246 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Just like a big girl!"
    Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 1:12pm
I am trying to get DD to tell me when she has a dirty/wet diaper. She tells me about 20% of the time. I've been trying to hound her by reminding her to "Tell me when you poop, just like a big girl!" Last night, she exploded in her diaper and DH smelled it. As I was changing her, she said "That is a very stinky poop, just like a big girl!"    We got a kick out of that. She's learning, I guess.
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
Sponsored Links

hleannie View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Perennial Pinner
4 years 309 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote hleannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 1:45pm
LOL!   So cute!
Heather =]
Look! I finally fixed this signature!
stegmanjessica View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(60)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
5 years 222 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote stegmanjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 1:59pm
oh.man. LOL
Daughter of the Living God, Wife to my hard working hubby, Home Schooling Mama to John (7/06), Jeanine (8/08), and William (4/10)
slednmom View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Post Options Post Options   Quote slednmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 2:38pm
LOL
Amber wife to Ryan(12/00)
Boston(9/07) & Grace (7/10) & Kynlee (12/11)

oliverandedie View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote oliverandedie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 2:42pm
That is the kind of moment that makes it cool to have a toddler. They might stink, but at least they know it!
rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 3:47pm
LOLLOL.....it only gets better.....
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 246 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 4:48pm
Haha, she was close! I also reminded her big stinky poops go in the potty and she reminded me that they go in her diaper. *sigh*
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
spendie View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote spendie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 5:13pm
Cute....but then again, almost 3 year old poop is not so cute.  Confused
At least she made me smile today!
Jen-
Mommy to four
Chloe-5/98, Calvin 1/01, Cailey 2/07, Chase 1/11
erinchelsea View Drop Down
P'intense
P'intense

Member Rating(34)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 232 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote erinchelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 5:30pm
LOL
Erin, happy wife of Jason (7/21/07) and mama to Abram (3/09) and Adrie (6/11)
MomBeck View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote MomBeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2011 at 12:06am
LOL! Issy holds her nose while I change her and says "stinky!" Cute but gross :)
 Post Reply Post Reply