Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

*GASP* Maybe Aplix isn't such a good idea anymore!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spendie View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote spendie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *GASP* Maybe Aplix isn't such a good idea anymore!
    Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 12:26am
Chase is laying here looking at me as he is ripping off the velcro to his BG diaper!!!  And he is laughing!!!
It is like he just discovered something new.  Great!
Jen-
Mommy to four
Chloe-5/98, Calvin 1/01, Cailey 2/07, Chase 1/11
Sponsored Links

MomBeck View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote MomBeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 12:53am

Look Ma! No diaper! LOL!

musicmama View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 62 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote musicmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 12:56am
Yeah, S walked right out of a couple of diaper covers (w/ pad-folded flats, so he was nude after that).  I haven't given up yet, he can't take of pants so far!  I'm glad I have some snapping dipes at the ready, though.
Christine
DS1-G (1/06), DS2-D (1/08), DS3-S (4-10) giada md
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(35)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 25 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 8:45am
No! He's still only 8 months old Lets hope he forgets about his new skill this morning...but babies really never forget things they learn!
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), and a baby boy coming in May.
slednmom View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote slednmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 8:52am
DS never bothered his diapers ever but, DD has found the velcro (luckily we only have a few) but I have to make sure she has clothes over her velcro at all times as she is rather intrigued w/ itPinch, good luck momma
Amber wife to Ryan(12/00)
Boston(9/07) & Grace (7/10) & Kynlee (12/11)

mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(31)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 248 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 9:33am
Jordan just now at 2.5yrs is starting to take of his diapers.  Don't give up yet. 
Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
3boysMom View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Post Options Post Options   Quote 3boysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 10:45am
Little stinkers! I remember when Riley figured out how to undress himself at like 9 mths. Oy vey!
Samantha, Captain of Chaos a href="https://www.etsy.com/shop/TurkandBean" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Turk & Bean
k
Bectoria View Drop Down
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(10)

Perennial Pinner
9 years 42 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bectoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 11:21am
  It's so fun isn't it?  oy.  My dd can't wear an aplix dipe w/o pants.  sigh.  I'm glad I have mostly snaps.
Becky
SAHM to DD1 (9), DD2 (7), and DD3 (3)
mommy2five0406070911 View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommy2five0406070911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 12:47pm

Ughh... I used to put a pair of undies over his dipes because Brayden used to do the same thing and now that he is 2 he takes off his undies and nap diaper every day and yesturday lets just say I really wish he wouldn't have for the mess I had to clean up then.

Jenn wife to Jamie 5/05 & Mommy of Kai (8),Zay (6),Liv(4),Brady (3),Max (9 months)& 2 dogs and 7 puppies, 5 bunnies, 48 chickens, and 16 ducks!   to,488px)div
newmominmaine View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote newmominmaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 8:51am
Ug.  I have a stack of aplix BG im looking into converting to snaps... i may get the snap press from joanns and try myself, since my LO is the same!  If he doesnt have pants, off comes the dipe!  He can undo a fair number of our snap dipes too... but it takes him longer!  I just love the ease of the velcro though... sigh.  boys!
Alex- SAHM to 3 amazing Bonus Children Olivia 5-97 Savanna 11-99 Billy 3-02 and my beautiful boys Westley 1-10 and Wyatt 6-12. Blessed and lucky to be with Billto,488px)div
rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:27am
I remember when DD did that, yet another reason I do not like aplix.
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
amandajkr View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote amandajkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 2:34pm
Over the summer, my husband put our then 11-month-old daughter down for her nap in just a velcro BG. She was taking ages to fall asleep, so I went in to check on her and found a stark-naked baby standing up in her crib with the diaper flung onto the floor. It was too hilarious and adorable for words, and now we know not to do that!
spendie View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote spendie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2011 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by amandajkr amandajkr wrote:

Over the summer, my husband put our then 11-month-old daughter down for her nap in just a velcro BG. She was taking ages to fall asleep, so I went in to check on her and found a stark-naked baby standing up in her crib with the diaper flung onto the floor. It was too hilarious and adorable for words, and now we know not to do that!

THis is too funny!!   Good thing there was no surprises anywhere else!
Jen-
Mommy to four
Chloe-5/98, Calvin 1/01, Cailey 2/07, Chase 1/11
 Post Reply Post Reply