Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

8 days left of FFC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mommy2five0406070911 View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommy2five0406070911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 8 days left of FFC
    Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 3:17pm
Anyone else counting down the FFC challenge.  I wasn't until today.  I realized that we have 8 days left until FFC is done not counting the 20th WOOHOO!!!  I so don't need to spend still because the boys still need a few things for school starting the 30th and I need to pay taxes on the 31st but I am so in need of a fluffy mail delivery LOL.  I didn't think I wanted anymore pul but I really want to get a fishnoodle to try.  I love the dalmation newborn fishnoodle cover awe too cute!!!   However,  I have decided that I really want to try wool, flats and fitteds soon too.  Ughh... I wish I didn't want so much LOL!!!  I also want to get Ewe Need it woolie wash and bar wow too much to even think about 8 days out still. 
Jenn wife to Jamie 5/05 & Mommy of Kai (8),Zay (6),Liv(4),Brady (3),Max (9 months)& 2 dogs and 7 puppies, 5 bunnies, 48 chickens, and 16 ducks!   to,488px)div
Sponsored Links

zoobabes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote zoobabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 3:19pm
I'd be excited if I was hoping to try all those things too!
Jodi - Head Zookeeper

Wife to my One True Love - Scott

Mama to CC-7, DJ- 6, SR-3.5, & IG -1 and my 4 furry kids

"All because two people fell in love..."
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(35)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 27 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 4:03pm
Stephanie (rustygriffin) is probably moving ATM, but wherever she is, I'm sure she is glad, too
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), and a baby boy coming in May.
melissamomof3girls View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Member Rating(1)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 40 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote melissamomof3girls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 3:56pm
Good for you for waiting! I blew it big time. 
Stay-at-Home & Homeschooling Momma to 3 girls, 1 boy, and another GIRL due early April
slednmom View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote slednmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 4:18pm
I didnt do too bad as I had $ in paypal but once that was gone a certain someone posted a pair of Twee shorties FSOT that pushed me over and then I got a pair of WCW longies FSOT also
Amber wife to Ryan(12/00)
Boston(9/07) & Grace (7/10) & Kynlee (12/11)

Post Reply Post Reply