Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Introduction to Cloth Diapering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: txmom
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Fels naptha and cloth diapers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amelia81 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Amelia81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fels naptha and cloth diapers
    Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 1:00pm
Hello everyone,
  I have heard back and forth and to be honest, I'm so unsure.  Right now we use Fels Naptha in our laundry detergent, but we don't have cloth diapers involved right now.  We are on the adoption waiting list.  I used fels naptha to prep them though.  I don't want wicking, because I'm already going to have enough to think about without my diapers going haywire. 

I guess one of the reasons why concerned is because my microfiber towels are being hateful and wicking sometimes.  We have a front loader washer and wash them on hot/cold with the homemade recipe.  We are going to be using Motherease diapers when that time comes too. 

Thank you for all your help on this craziness going on in my laundry room. 

Thanks,
Amelia
Sponsored Links

erinchelsea View Drop Down
P'intense
P'intense

Member Rating(37)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 201 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote erinchelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 3:53pm
If you are using all ME cotton, I wouldn't worry too much. You could always strip if you have trouble. MF is a whole other thing...also it can depend what you use your towels for, if they ever get soap on them while using them to clean it can mess them up for sure.
Erin, happy wife of Jason (7/21/07) and mama to Abram (3/09) and Adrie (6/11)
 Post Reply Post Reply