Forum Home Forum Home - Green Living - Healthy Living
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: sunnymom
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Shop for Frugal and Healthy Living books

Check-in!! How'd you do today--food/exercise?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101
Author
minneapolismama View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 192 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote minneapolismama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2012 at 11:12am
good for you, Shirley! getting started is the hardest part. 
Katie, mama to Alexander 2-8-07 and Maggie Rose 5-3-10 giada md
Sponsored Links

jennlawrence View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote jennlawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 4:15am
BAD food day here... the low points were Starbucks (but got to meetup with Jess/pessimistically so that was good) and I definitely went overboard with the chocolate.  Again. Embarrassed  But I felt so guilty that DH and I did Jillian Michaela' 30 Day Shred Level 3... man it was tough!  It was the first time DH did it with me and he was surprised what a good work out it was!  We still have to have dinner... tortilla soup (broth based and I'll try to go easy on the tortillas) and I'll have an apple for my dessert.  Overall day on the mediocre/bad side.
RachelD View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote RachelD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 11:20am
ugh. terrible.  I'm 10 pounds over and I thought I would NEVER be one of "those" women.  Starting C25K today.  I don't care if it's 102 outside.  Maybe some of this extra fat will melt off. 
erinchelsea View Drop Down
P'intense
P'intense

Member Rating(34)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 235 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote erinchelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 12:22pm
LOL about the fat melting off, Rachel. It might work! I've really slacked on my running this week with it being so hot. I'm going to get back to it this week! 
Erin, happy wife of Jason (7/21/07) and mama to Abram (3/09) and Adrie (6/11)
RachelD View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote RachelD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:34pm
I ran today.  Actually ran!  I'm 5 months post-pregnancy and I'm still having some issues, but I went for 2 miles.  I'm icing down and there's an epsom salt soak in my near future.  We'll see how tomorrow goes. 
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 192 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote minneapolismama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 8:12pm
Ok... I need some accountability. Pre dd I was 123-127. My lowest weight post dd was 125 and I was around 127 this fall until pre-Christmas I kinda lost it and gained a little, ought I would lose it quick but I gained more and after our disney trip with so much food and sweets the scale said 135 today, highest since right after I had dd I think my body was also not nearly as toned and tight after dd as it was after ds. I want to feel good on a bathing suit this summer, we live are at the lake 5 days a week so its a bummer to feel crappy. I have given up desserts for lent and haven't seen a change because of portion size and snacking.

Today is typical and I need to change it
Egg, cheese, English muffin sandwich, a few bites of ds French toast
Samples at Costco
Salad with chicken, cheese, olives, tomato, carrot, dressing, some chips with guacamole
Apple
Pizza we got at Costco, take and bake. Two slices
Glass of strawberry milk.. Raw milk blended with fresh strawberries

Don't even want to know the calorie count here!
P'intense
P'intense

Member Rating(34)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 235 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote erinchelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 2:21pm
I need to work on my diet too, I feel like I've been in a downward spiral ever since Christmas! If I could lose this 5 lbs of extra fat sitting on top of all my muscle, you might actually be able to see that I have it! Tongue I hate winter time, I think if I was out and about moving around being active all day and not in the house with food I would lose the last few pounds. 

Are you exercising at all?
taowensf View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(160)

Perennial Pinner
9 years 180 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote taowensf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 4:57pm
Do you ladies want me to start a new, up-to-date, inspiring sticky thread for this? 
~Tess~
P'intense
P'intense

Member Rating(34)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 235 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote erinchelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 5:03pm
YES! Thumbs Up
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 192 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote minneapolismama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 6:47pm
No I need to get back into that.
Still not good today
Out for breakfast bacon spinach omelet with hash browns and fruit, some of ds blueberry pancake
1 small slice pizza
Homemade almond crusted chicken tenders, tater tots, green salad
taowensf View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(160)

Perennial Pinner
9 years 180 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote taowensf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 8:03pm
Here you go! New Post: Direct Link To This Post
~Tess~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101