Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Acronyms used at the Pin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
rrmrose View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rrmrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 12:05pm
What is Pad Fold mean?
www.weebunz.com has a ton of diaper covers on sale + free shipping on all covers.
Rachel mom to Megan 11, Hannah 6, Cooper 3 and a new kitten Charlie!to,488px);}
Sponsored Links

hudfamsix View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote hudfamsix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by rrmrose rrmrose wrote:

What is Pad Fold mean?

It's when you fold a flat diaper into just a rectangle pad.  For laying in a cover, or using as a doubler.  Here is a picture tutorial someone did on it.
Beth
"Babe" to Jason (12 years)
Knitting, Running, Homeschooling Mom to
Sierra (11), Tyner (9), Zeke (5), and Emma (3)
hcurtiss View Drop Down
P'interested
P'interested

Post Options Post Options   Quote hcurtiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 12:07am
Thanks! I needed this.
Lolita Ai View Drop Down
P'interested
P'interested

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lolita Ai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:00pm
i love this!
Uriel Akira (Dec.09.2010)
oliverandedie View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote oliverandedie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:26pm
Thank you so much! I was about to ask somebody to post a key like this!!!!
vansen19 View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote vansen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 11:14pm
no help on that, last acronym, still in the process of learning them for most diapers! the only ones i know deal with bum genius, motherease and ... that's about it. 
shirleymoonie View Drop Down
P'interested
P'interested

Post Options Post Options   Quote shirleymoonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 10:50pm
Oh my goodness, it's a whole new world at the Pin! :P It'll take me a while to remember all of these.
RachelD View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote RachelD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 10:37am
very helpful!
Mommy Goose View Drop Down
P'interested
P'interested

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mommy Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2012 at 4:38pm
This is just for what I was looking!  Clap  Thank you so much!  Now I need to study!  Wink
nix2mama View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote nix2mama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 5:03pm
Very helpful...I was having a tough time fully understanding some of the posts as I didn't get all the acronyms. Thanks for sharing!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123