Forum Home Forum Home - Announcements - What's New
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | sunnymom | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Parenting: The First Week Home with Your Baby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
diaperpin-jen View Drop Down
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(2)

Perennial Pinner
13 years 347 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote diaperpin-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parenting: The First Week Home with Your Baby
    Posted: 12 Jun 2008 at 2:51am
The First Week Home with Your Baby   
by Anne Cavicchi

The first week of your baby's life brings big adjustments for both of you. You are adjusting to being a mother and caring for your baby and your baby is adjusting to life outside the womb. It is a time of great joy -- and possibly immense fear! Although you've been preparing for the birth of your baby for months, now he is here and depending on you for everything which can seem overwhelming. Don't expect too much of yourself during these first days! If anyone offers you help -- take it!
Read more...

Edited by diaperpin-jen - 21 Jun 2008 at 5:13pm
Creator of the Pin and Proud mama of 2!

Check out our new blog - The Corner!
Sponsored Links

mgarel View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mgarel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2009 at 6:56pm
Thanks for posting this, very helpful to those of us who are starting to read the board before giving birth
azebraitis View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote azebraitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2010 at 12:28pm
Even though I am due with #2 in early September, many of the concerns and anxieties are the same, and some are heightened because I'mconcerned about caring for both a newborn and a toddler-good to remember to be patient with myself and everyone around me, big and little!
SAHM to Hudson Dean, born 10-19-08, and to baby love #2, due 9-5-10! giad
SmallBundles View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote SmallBundles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:25pm
Thank you for this post
 Post Reply Post Reply