Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - Home and Hearth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Shop for Home and Hearth books

Visit Motivated Moms for a
printable chore planning system. Have a clean and organized home and still have time for yourself!

Before & After *pics*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
youarelovely View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote youarelovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2010 at 11:18pm
awesome thread, I love before and afters. i have some, but i am on my laptop, so i dont have access to them.
Sponsored Links

red View Drop Down
P'interested
P'interested

Post Options Post Options   Quote red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 11:53am
Very inspiring momma's! Really bugs me when the pics are "no longer available" but the ones that are there make me wanna get busy! Also painting the outside of the house ourselves at this time (in between thunderstorms) and after a lull in painting (2 weeks of rain) I decided I didn't like the color as much as I thought I would (3 gallons into it). Mankind says, well, just leave it for a few years, then we can change it... WHO knows if we will ever paint this house again???? So I went out and bought a nicer color and started the front of the house and I am SO happy I did! Now, to scrape all that yucky peeling paint from the trim and ceiling area of the porch!!!!
Victoria_7 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Victoria_7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 12:17am

our living room before and after :) "designed" by me
umbribyz View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(8)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 342 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote umbribyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Victoria_7 Victoria_7 wrote:

our living room before and after :) "designed" by me
Very nice! What a transformation!
Carrie
HSing and Knitting Mama to my 3 sweet boys   
stegmanjessica View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(60)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
5 years 226 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote stegmanjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 12:45am
WOW! Victoria, that's an amazing difference! Great job designing your space :)
Daughter of the Living God, Wife to my hard working hubby, Home Schooling Mama to John (7/06), Jeanine (8/08), and William (4/10)
Victoria_7 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Victoria_7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 1:13am
thank you!! forgot to mention it was on the budget too - cheapest laminate and wall paint to hide all the imperfections.. otherwise would need to rebuild walls :) we rent (over 10 years and rent controlled)  and you can see we kept window coverings and rehang all pictures just different locations :)
just wanted to share and maybe inspire someone to renovate!

btw painted myself Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234