Forum Home Forum Home - Announcements - What's New
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | sunnymom | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

In the News: Cloth diapers hold piles of money for

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
diaperpin-jen View Drop Down
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(2)

Perennial Pinner
13 years 346 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote diaperpin-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In the News: Cloth diapers hold piles of money for
    Posted: 23 Jan 2008 at 2:12pm
It's always nice to see pro-cloth articles so I'm sharing this one with you all....

Cloth diapers hold piles of money for local company 

These are not the cloth diapers you might have worn as a baby.

They're certainly not the diapers your parents wore.

These cloth diapers come with hook-and-loop closures, a waterproof but breathable outer layer, fun colors and dare we say it look pretty cute on a baby's bum. These diapers, branded bumGenius, were created by local husband-wife team Jenn and Jimmy Labit, and are one of the best-selling brands in the growing cloth diaper market. .....
Creator of the Pin and Proud mama of 2!

Check out our new blog - The Corner!
Sponsored Links

littlemuffinbottoms View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote littlemuffinbottoms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 9:16am
Awesome!   I love seeing stuff like this.  I get told all the time by mom's that if they had known how easy it is to cloth diaper thier baby they would have.
jclaw View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote jclaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 3:41pm
As one coming from using disposables, it really did amaze me at how easy CD'ing really can be! It isn't at all what I thought it would be like...
 Post Reply Post Reply