Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - The Creative Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Patterns - cloth diapers and cover reviews | Patterns - Carrier reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome to Creative Corner! This is the place to share tips,
pics of recent projects, and ask questions about all things creative (not just sewing and knitting!)

Think of this as the amateur sports forum. If you intend to sell, market (for example, naming a product), and bring in money with the item you are working on, you are a pro and your post belongs in the WAHM section (the pro sports forum . ) If you are making the item simply out of enjoyment and do not now or ever in the future intend to make money off of the item, not limited to the one shown, but ones like it in the future, it may be posted in the Creative Corner.

Posting business types of threads in Creative Corner is considered a violation of our forum posting policy (specifically rule #2.)

If you need access to the WAHM forum, please PM krisperry or Bectoria.

Wanna See What I Knitted (continued:))

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KaraLeaP View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote KaraLeaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanna See What I Knitted (continued:))
    Posted: 11 May 2007 at 1:17pm
This is a continuation of my original thread here:
I wanted to respond (and show the morning crowdEmbarrassed, I'm shameless!)

This is what I made:)

Mandy - glad I could inspire you.  I am forcing myself to take a 24 hour knitting break, I have so much beautifu yarn, but I am ignoring other things (i.e. folding laundry, dusting, etc)  So need to get that done todayBig%20smile

Mrs Bee - Addison is just a persnicketty (I don't know if I have ever used that word before, lol!) that is why I am considering the straps!

Kylie, Sara, Heather, Jennier, Jen and Annie - Thanks

Jennifer - I didn't use a pattern, I just made shorties w/ a really long rise.  I just measured the distance from where I wanted the top to hit, to where shorties normally start and added some ribbing there, and continued on w/ shorties. 
Sponsored Links

mknight View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Post Options Post Options   Quote mknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 1:46pm
Kara that is just too funny that you've been neglecting those things for knitting....I've been the exact opposite lately and have actually been keeping up on housework etc.  But when I saw your post I came to the realization that I hadn't made time for knitting in a long time...So today I am neglecting the housework to knit....lol  I'm sure my hubby will be thrilled :)
mom2cassie View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote mom2cassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 2:31pm
So cute!  Still hoping you can post where the pattern is from.

And I'm definitely a "knit or spin to avoid housework" type LOL!

Lea
Mom to Cassie (11.2.04)

Woobies Wool at TLC

Join us for our GRAND OPENING on July 24th, 2 pm! Free Lotteries, semi-customs & more!
MammaHenErin View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote MammaHenErin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 5:02pm
Heart 
nak
 pattern info plz?  I LOVE it!
Erin, SAHM to Adelaide (10-7-06) and Leo (1-2-09). giada md
mamatojack View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamatojack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 6:09pm
That is SO cute. I remember exactly which terry jumpers you were going for. ClapBravo!
 Post Reply Post Reply