Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

Hi!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
clothkick View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote clothkick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi!
    Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:04pm
Hi there!
I'm new and looking to meet more people doing cloth diapers. I've been cloth diapering for about 18 months now with my son, and I've started making some of my own diapers. I started a Hyenacart store since I had more practice diapers than I could actually use for awhile Tongue
Sponsored Links

BabyRN View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote BabyRN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 1:16pm
Hey!! I just bought two of your diapers!
I originally bought one of your diapers, but my husband (and also myself) loves it so much that he asked if I could get some more, so I bought the other one on the site. 

Welcome to the pin!
Beth, Mom to Sugar Bum and the Cupcake!n giada md
Sarah2106 View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(18)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
5 years 330 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sarah2106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:13pm
Welcome to the Pin
Wife & Mom to my amazing 3

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
Jaimeis View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaimeis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:02pm
Welcome to the Pin!
Jaime, wife to my beloved Andrew (3/06), mommy to Liam Nathanael(8/07) and Elijah Gideon (12/09)

My Family Blog
MamaKikow View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
2 years 244 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote MamaKikow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:18pm
Welcome and enjoy the Pin!
Happy wife to J and SAHM to my 2 little girls and a surprise baby boy joined us in the Spring.

*Please excuse the typos. my 'smart' phone was too smart for school*
clothkick View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote clothkick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by BabyRN BabyRN wrote:

Hey!! I just bought two of your diapers!
I originally bought one of your diapers, but my husband (and also myself) loves it so much that he asked if I could get some more, so I bought the other one on the site. 

Welcome to the pin!

Thanks so much! I found this site by searching my store name randomly. Haha! It must have been you that was linking me. Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply