Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

AIO diaper with gusset

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
genny View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Perennial Pinner
7 years 38 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote genny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AIO diaper with gusset
    Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:10pm
Does it exist.  I like the looks of Simplex but I'm worried about leaking out the sides.  I found all my workhorses orange/yellow/red so I'm set as far as fitted's  go for my little one due anytime.  I would like to get just a few AIO's  for outing's.  I don't want NB AIO's but want something starting just after.

TIATongue  
Sponsored Links

7308anne View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote 7308anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:10pm
The only ones I can think of are rumparuz but those are pocket diapers hum I will have to keep my eye out for that.
RachandSoph View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(10)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 138 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote RachandSoph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:53pm
Tracy_S View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Member Rating(3)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 73 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tracy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by RachandSoph RachandSoph wrote:

What about Thirsties Duo AIO?

I just got one of these in size 1 (alice brights print) for my SIL.  It snaps down pretty small.  I am pretty envious of it actually.  I didn't have good luck at all with AIOs when B was little.  Hope we have another baby one day so I can try again!
Tracy
Tracy - married (June 2006), DS (August 2011)
rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by RachandSoph RachandSoph wrote:

What about Thirsties Duo AIO?

I've seen them in real life, and they are super cute, and soft. Plus like Tracy said, they snap down quite small. 
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
genny View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Perennial Pinner
7 years 38 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote genny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:09pm
Just looked at the Thirsties ... I wonder if the microfiber inner soaker will get the stinkies?  
 Post Reply Post Reply