Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Bummis Wisper Pants for PL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
samsmum View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote samsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bummis Wisper Pants for PL
    Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:56am
Anyone tried these for potty learning over a trainer? I suppose that I'll use wool most of the time but for car trips and such I thought these might be useful since they come in big sized and are so cheap. What do you think?
Michelle Mama to three great guyspaydand giada md
Sponsored Links

mommyjessica View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(22)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
7 years 64 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommyjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:51am
hmm, i think in a trainer and a full pee it will leak. unless it is a really absorbent trainer.

otherwise, i think it is a pretty good option because it is a generous fit and thin, and easy to pull up and down. and fits over EVERYTHING.
Jessica- Wife to Jared, Mommy to Tiffany Eve- born gorgeous 12-31-07, Emily Jane- born lovely 5-10-10, Lucy Renee- born beautiful 10-3-12

Readingrenee View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote Readingrenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:31pm
I was thinking of doing this for my 3 year old but not sure if it would work.  My 3 year old is very resistant to going in the potty and prefers her diapers.  Sigh...
whiteyacht View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote whiteyacht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 9:04pm
They work perfectly. I used undies + preemie prefold, covered in Whisper Pants, whenever we went out while PLing. That combo held a full accident and saved us from embarrassing puddles!
Laura

wife to Tim

mama to Matthias, Blaise, & Andrew
samsmum View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote samsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 3:19am
Originally posted by whiteyacht whiteyacht wrote:

They work perfectly. I used undies + preemie prefold, covered in Whisper Pants, whenever we went out while PLing. That combo held a full accident and saved us from embarrassing puddles!
Brilliant!
Michelle Mama to three great guyspaydand giada md
 Post Reply Post Reply