Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Sun Seedlings newborn vs small

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lilmonksmom View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Member Rating(1)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 28 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote lilmonksmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sun Seedlings newborn vs small
    Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:03am
I plan on purchasing some Sun Seedlings fitteds for when the newbie arrives.  The size newborn and size small seem very similar in size.  Has anyone used these fitteds on a newborn?  Do you think I could skip the newborn size?  My concern is that the smalls might rub the cord. 
Sponsored Links

cowboyswife View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote cowboyswife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:47pm
I used smalls from birth, I just didn't put the soaker in until after the cord fell off-that reduced the bulk a lot and he didn't need the absorbency the first week anyways- they worked great, my son was 8 6
~Heather
Wife to T and Mommy to two on earth and two in heaven.
Using my "spare" time to do a little sewing - www.facebook.com/createdbycowgirl http://www.cowgirlscreations.ca
lilmonksmom View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Member Rating(1)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 28 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote lilmonksmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:57am
Good to hear!  I think I will just go with the smalls then and skip the newborn size.
 Post Reply Post Reply