Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

*NEW* TotBots EasyFits V3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
gbabies View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gbabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by mommyjessica mommyjessica wrote:

So, do you think it will wash up better than the v2? Just thinking if it dries faster if that means easier washing. And, will it be just as absorbent?
The reviews indicate it is more absorbent by quite a bit and as far as washing, I am not sure.  It is suppose to dry though much more quickly which is nice. I am going to try one for sure probably in aplix again though as I love their aplix Smile 
Sponsored Links

quinnNjesse View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote quinnNjesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:50am
They have started going on sale in Canada...
newmominmaine View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote newmominmaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:31am
while im not in love with the new prints, im excited to try the V3.  I love our totbots, and have the only boyish print i like (stars) and one solid color (green)... id be happy with a few more!

ETA: I love their aplix too- its amazing stuff!  Sometimes I cant get the laundry tabs open after washing... its that good! 

plus, i feel like these prints might be the sort that are cuter IRL... so im going to give then a whirl!

Edited by newmominmaine - 11 May 2012 at 8:33am
Alex- SAHM to 3 amazing Bonus Children Olivia 5-97 Savanna 11-99 Billy 3-02 and my beautiful boys Westley 1-10 and Wyatt 6-12. Blessed and lucky to be with Billto,488px)div
rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:08am
Originally posted by gbabies gbabies wrote:

[QUOTE=Clare_S]I know MomBeck decided not to stock these because of the new colored inside. There may be concerns that you can't see your LO's urine- blood or color, etc. I don't think it would be a big deal if you're switching them up with other diapers every change, but I think she has a legitimate concern about them.

This is definitely legitimate. DS has salmonella a week ago, and had bloody mucous in his poo. I wonder if I would have noticed it with the red inner.
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
gourami View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote gourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:38am
What exactly is Minky fabric?  I guess it's synthetic?  Is it hard to wash well?  We have only cotton, hemp, and one bamboo diaper and have never had to strip or had "stinkies".  I want to try one of these but I'm scared of synthetic fabrics!
Amy, married to Josh (2002), mommy to Amelia (2011) giada md
gbabies View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gbabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by newmominmaine newmominmaine wrote:

while im not in love with the new prints, im excited to try the V3.  I love our totbots, and have the only boyish print i like (stars) and one solid color (green)... id be happy with a few more!

ETA: I love their aplix too- its amazing stuff!  Sometimes I cant get the laundry tabs open after washing... its that good! 

plus, i feel like these prints might be the sort that are cuter IRL... so im going to give then a whirl!
The prints have since really grown on me and I am not really a prints girl.  I am totally getting a fe of these (nd in prints) Smile
eLeMeNO-Pee View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote eLeMeNO-Pee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 10:45am
I think minky will be such an upgrade over rayon from bamboo. We are very, very, very excited about these and have been anxiously awaiting them for a while!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12