Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - The Creative Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Patterns - cloth diapers and cover reviews | Patterns - Carrier reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome to Creative Corner! This is the place to share tips,
pics of recent projects, and ask questions about all things creative (not just sewing and knitting!)

Think of this as the amateur sports forum. If you intend to sell, market (for example, naming a product), and bring in money with the item you are working on, you are a pro and your post belongs in the WAHM section (the pro sports forum . ) If you are making the item simply out of enjoyment and do not now or ever in the future intend to make money off of the item, not limited to the one shown, but ones like it in the future, it may be posted in the Creative Corner.

Posting business types of threads in Creative Corner is considered a violation of our forum posting policy (specifically rule #2.)

If you need access to the WAHM forum, please PM krisperry or Bectoria.

Hey Baby...It's been awhile...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
littlehands View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote littlehands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Baby...It's been awhile...
    Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:42pm
and, boy, have I missed you. Hubba hubba.

Big smile
Rosa, Mom to Six- 15 to 2 years, + a newbie coming in Aug!
I sew and am a freelance writer. PM me! Find me a href="http://hyenacart.com/stores/PinsandNeedles/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Pins and Needles
Sponsored Links

chicka.chicka View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(10)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 285 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote chicka.chicka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 5:35pm
ClapHeart
LORI, Wife to Shane & Mom to: Benjamin(14), Elizabeth(13), Thomas(11), Olivia(9), Joshua(4), Rebekah(2), and Andrew (11/27/13)
~*~Parenting consists of long days and short years.~*~
cowboyswife View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 248 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote cowboyswife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 6:03pm
Jealous!! Except..I've never had one! Enjoy!!
~Heather
Wife to T and Mommy to two on earth and two in heaven.
Using my "spare" time to do a little sewing - www.facebook.com/createdbycowgirl http://www.cowgirlscreations.ca
littlehands View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote littlehands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:12pm
Got everything organized today. :D

The machine in the corner has been in its box for 2 years. It's my coverstitch machine.
Rosa, Mom to Six- 15 to 2 years, + a newbie coming in Aug!
I sew and am a freelance writer. PM me! Find me a href="http://hyenacart.com/stores/PinsandNeedles/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Pins and Needles
mommyjessica View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(16)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 250 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommyjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:24pm
Ooh, la la!
Jessica- Wife to Jared, Mommy to Tiffany Eve- born gorgeous 12-31-07, Emily Jane- born lovely 5-10-10, Lucy Renee- born beautiful 10-3-12

k
J2 View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(7)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 250 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote J2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:49pm
ooooh so jealous!!
Jenn

There’s a big difference between Knowledge & Wisdom. Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad.
mom4moju View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Member Rating(9)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 141 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mom4moju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:01pm
Very Nice!
Christina, wife to Monty (Jul 06), Mom to T (Apr 09) and C (Jun 11)
 Post Reply Post Reply