Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Tiny NB covers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
7308anne View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote 7308anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tiny NB covers
    Posted: 04 May 2012 at 1:14pm
OK I have tiny babies 5.10, 5.15 and 5.2 so they where all small and had very small legs (due to being a little early) so do you think sz one duo would work? This is my last baby so I do not want to invest a ton in nb covers or deal with the hassel of selling them so I was looking for somthing that would work on a tiny one but last a little longer. I have looked at duo's, mini coveralls, capris and sized covers and I am just not sure what works on a nb. TIA
Sponsored Links

Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 224 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:05pm
GMD's site has some great info on covers for newborns. There is one, I can't remember which, that Karen says runs the smallest of all she carries.
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
whm721 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote whm721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:21pm
my DD was 5.5, the covers that fit her the best was thirsties xs and bumkins NB. i thought prowrap would be the best fit but i didnt like it at all. 

mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(40)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
4 years 82 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:30pm
I bought some Rumparooz NB/Little Joeys diapers that are multi sized.  They are tiny when snapped fully, smaller than thirsties duo.  But a little bigger than the duo when unsnapped all the way.  i have no idea how big this baby will be.  DS1 was 6.3 (4 weeks early) and DS2 was 8.5 (3 weeks early).  I figured i am covered with either size.

Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
bree View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 263 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:05pm
Was also going to suggest the rumparooz nb cover. As tiny as it is all snapped down it's amazing how big it is all unsnapped!
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by mamma22boys mamma22boys wrote:

I bought some Rumparooz NB/Little Joeys diapers that are multi sized.  They are tiny when snapped fully, smaller than thirsties duo.  But a little bigger than the duo when unsnapped all the way.  i have no idea how big this baby will be.  DS1 was 6.3 (4 weeks early) and DS2 was 8.5 (3 weeks early).  I figured i am covered with either size.

I bought some of these for my friend who had a 4lb baby (probably just over 5lbs by the time I got them to her) and they were great!
mom4moju View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Member Rating(16)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 313 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mom4moju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:13pm
What about bummis super brites? 
Christina, wife to Monty (Jul 06), Mom to T (Apr 09) and C (jun 11)
7308anne View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote 7308anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:23pm
Thanks I was just looking at rumparooz nb covers and they are a tad cheeper so even better Thanks ladies.
 Post Reply Post Reply