Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Sloomb

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Esseltess View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(2)

Perennial Pinner
2 years 312 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Esseltess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sloomb
    Posted: 03 May 2012 at 12:25am
Anyone know if longies seconds are going on sale any time soon?

I need another pair

Is there much of a size difference between medium and large?
My DS is in medium now and it fits PERFECTly but I figured I'd go for the next size up since he's only 14 months and looks like he will be in dipes for a long time yet!!
DD 11/08, DS 01/11
Sponsored Links

bree View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 162 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 11:21am
There's a huge difference between medium and large, imo. I'd go medium/long if I were you. The new batch she has up for pre-orders have a new size - large-slim, I think?

I'm way disappointed w/ the cover colors for preorder right now :(  I soooo wanted a cover in capri!
ShannonM1976 View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Post Options Post Options   Quote ShannonM1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:00pm
I don't know much about the sizing since I just started with SBish wool not too long ago. I can say the wait time for preorders drives me batty. And they are only an estimate so I've gotten some things way early then waited after the ship date for other things.
Married 2 the best man on earth
Mama 3 girls & a boy
Surromom boy 6/18/05
Birthmom boy 8/31/00
Life Changes
P'insightful
P'insightful

Post Options Post Options   Quote ShannonM1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by bree bree wrote:

There's a huge difference between medium and large, imo. I'd go medium/long if I were you. The new batch she has up for pre-orders have a new size - large-slim, I think?

I'm way disappointed w/ the cover colors for preorder right now :(  I soooo wanted a cover in capri!

I have one coming in Pacific if you like that color and wanted to trade for something else. I also have longies coming in Beetle and Denim.
Mama 3 girls & a boy
Surromom boy 6/18/05
Birthmom boy 8/31/00
Life Changes
BabyRN View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote BabyRN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:12pm
When seconds go on sale, they are usually announced on the facebook page and are gone within minutes.

I was pretty dissapointed in the cover colors too. I was hoping for fig or siren. I already have deep sea underwoolies, so I don't really want a cover in that....and falcon.....meh.  Maybe if I had a boy. I might pick up some longies in fawn, but for some reason I have no desire for a cover in that color.

And speaking of the super long wait times for preorders, has anyone heard anything about the last batch of wool longies and covers? I think they were estimated to be in April 28th?
Beth, Mom to Sugar Bum and the Cupcake!n giada md
P'insightful
P'insightful

Post Options Post Options   Quote ShannonM1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by BabyRN BabyRN wrote:

When seconds go on sale, they are usually announced on the facebook page and are gone within minutes.

I was pretty dissapointed in the cover colors too. I was hoping for fig or siren. I already have deep sea underwoolies, so I don't really want a cover in that....and falcon.....meh.  Maybe if I had a boy. I might pick up some longies in fawn, but for some reason I have no desire for a cover in that color.

And speaking of the super long wait times for preorders, has anyone heard anything about the last batch of wool longies and covers? I think they were estimated to be in April 28th?

The estimated ship date was 4/30. I emailed her Monday on the 30th asking if they were in and they weren't. She said it would be announced on their FB page.
Mama 3 girls & a boy
Surromom boy 6/18/05
Birthmom boy 8/31/00
Life Changes
bree View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 162 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by ShannonM1976 ShannonM1976 wrote:

Originally posted by bree bree wrote:

I have one coming in Pacific if you like that color and wanted to trade for something else. I also have longies coming in Beetle and Denim.

Thanks Shannon! But I really just wanted a small cover in capri and fig, too. Bummed! I already have 4 pair of small longies and sorbet otw w/ the last preorder. I also have aster underwoolies otw in size 1. I'll probably just do interlock covers for small, they'll be trimmer under jammies anyhow.

I hope the preorders arrive soon. I don't even have a bum to put them on yet but I'm dying to see sorbet irl! LOL
samsmum View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote samsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:22am
Not sure about a seconds sale but in regards to size, I have a med long and a large. If medium still fits but is too short then go with medium long. Ds is 35.5 " and about 35 lbs and the med. long are just getting a little short. They're also getting tight on him especially with a bulky diaper. The larges are really roomy and a bit long still but he wears them to bed. They would drag if he was wearing them out.
Michelle Mama to three great guyspaydand giada md
Esseltess View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(2)

Perennial Pinner
2 years 312 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Esseltess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 11:42am
Ok, good to know about the sizing.
Meds are good in length for him but are getting a bit snug and short in the rise.
DD 11/08, DS 01/11
 Post Reply Post Reply