Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Do I Need/Want anything else?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do I Need/Want anything else?
    Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:10pm
Heres my current stash.....Why do I feel like I don't have enough?

9 - Joey bunz hemp doublers
10- BGEs (I might have 11)
8- Brown edge Work Horses
3- Rumparooz bamboo inserts with their accompanying snap on doubler ( for nights, which I haven't tested yet at night, but will tonight)
12- Large Flats
6- Small flats 
24- Brown edge PFs
4- Thirsties Duos size two
3 - Capri covers size two
1- Large Loveybums interlock wrap for DD  ( the kids wear wool to bed for breathability)
1- Medium Loveybums interlock wrap for DS
1- Large Disana soaker  for DD
1- medium Disana soaker For DS

These are probably going up for sale
5- toddler bamboo terry Panda Tushies PFs
5- Large Sandies (DD was wearing these to bed but she's outgrown them)
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
Sponsored Links

hleannie View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Perennial Pinner
4 years 309 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote hleannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:21pm
Is DD only wearing diapers at night, or is she in them full time?  I'm just thinking 24 pfs and 7 covers are enough for one child but not two. 
Heather =]
Look! I finally fixed this signature!
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:24pm
She's 3, so she only wears them at night. Most nights she wakes up dry, so were actually thinking (and will probably continue to for a long timeLOL) of PLing her at night too.
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
MamaKikow View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 69 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote MamaKikow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:39pm
I'm crazy on covers. 7 wouldn't be enough for me..

Then the big question is if you NEED more.
If you *need* more, then just get more.
If you *want* more, wait till dh isn't around and order.
Happy wife to J and SAHM to my 2 little girls and a surprise baby boy joined us in the Spring.

*Please excuse the typos. my 'smart' phone was too smart for school*
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 224 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:10pm
If anything, I think you'll want more covers especially if you want to padfold often. I think you're pretty good on diapers, though!
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
samsmum View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote samsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:38pm
Looks like you have plenty of diapers but like the other posters said maybe more covers. How about wipes? Wet bags? Other accessories. Just trying to enable Wink
Michelle Mama to three great guyspaydand giada md
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by MamaKikow MamaKikow wrote:

I'm crazy on covers. 7 wouldn't be enough for me..

Then the big question is if you NEED more.
If you *need* more, then just get more.
If you *want* more, wait till dh isn't around and order.

LOLLOL This is when I order anyway!
 Post Reply Post Reply