Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Most absorbent AIO?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gbabies View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gbabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Most absorbent AIO?
    Posted: 01 May 2012 at 7:47pm
What is your most absorbent AIO?

Probably BGE for us, although I will soon compare it to our SB OS Simplex which is OTW Wink

Edited by gbabies - 01 May 2012 at 8:53pm
Sponsored Links

samsmum View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote samsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:50am
The most absorbant AIO I have is the ME Uno stay dry. It's crazy absorbant and never feels wet. It's hard to tell if he's peed even in the morning after wearing it all night.
Michelle Mama to three great guyspaydand giada md
hleannie View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Perennial Pinner
4 years 303 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote hleannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:50am
We have Blissful Booty AIOs in size XL that I bought 5 of on clearance last year.  They are hands down our most absorbent and can handle overnight on a big kid with heavy night time wetting.  Other AIOs that we have had or currently have are:  Kushies, BG organic (before they were BGE), Blueberry. 
Heather =]
Look! I finally fixed this signature!
gbabies View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gbabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:38am
Originally posted by samsmum samsmum wrote:

The most absorbant AIO I have is the ME Uno stay dry. It's crazy absorbant and never feels wet. It's hard to tell if he's peed even in the morning after wearing it all night.
I always forget about this diaper . . . and I LOVE ME products.  I should really try one, right?Wink  Is it worth the money?  Soooo expensive for a sized diaper, although OS diapers are not really OS anyway.

Edited by gbabies - 02 May 2012 at 9:40am
gbabies View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gbabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:39am
Originally posted by hleannie hleannie wrote:

We have Blissful Booty AIOs in size XL that I bought 5 of on clearance last year.  They are hands down our most absorbent and can handle overnight on a big kid with heavy night time wetting.  Other AIOs that we have had or currently have are:  Kushies, BG organic (before they were BGE), Blueberry. 
Never heard of them . . . Googling now Big smile
rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:08am
BGEs are my most abosrbent, but I think ME Uno really is the most absorbent AIO there is. I'm just not a fan of their prints.
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
hleannie View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Perennial Pinner
4 years 303 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote hleannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:29am
Originally posted by gbabies gbabies wrote:

Originally posted by hleannie hleannie wrote:

Never heard of them . . . Googling now Big smile
I had never heard of them before I bought them either, but they were so cheap ($5/each!) that I just had to try!  Here is the website.
Heather =]
Look! I finally fixed this signature!
gbabies View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gbabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by rustygriffen rustygriffen wrote:

BGEs are my most abosrbent, but I think ME Uno really is the most absorbent AIO there is. I'm just not a fan of their prints.
I too do not like their prints; do they come in solids?

Edited by gbabies - 02 May 2012 at 11:05am
rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:18am

Yea, they come in a couple different colors that I like.
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
gbabies View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gbabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:29am

Yea, they come in a couple different colors that I like.
Good to know :)
samsmum View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote samsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:44pm

I always forget about this diaper . . . and I LOVE ME products.  I should really try one, right?Wink  Is it worth the money?  Soooo expensive for a sized diaper, although OS diapers are not really OS anyway.

Definitely worth it for a heavy wetter or overnight diaper. DS is barely fitting into his large but I still squeeze him into it. They come in some solid colours now and have introductory prices. Don't quote me on this but I would hedge a bet that the Duo stay dry is just as absorbant. It comes in a one size and two sized. We have a two sized with the bamboo insert that is nice.  
Michelle Mama to three great guyspaydand giada md
gbabies View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gbabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 12:51pm

Definitely worth it for a heavy wetter or overnight diaper. DS is barely fitting into his large but I still squeeze him into it. They come in some solid colours now and have introductory prices. Don't quote me on this but I would hedge a bet that the Duo stay dry is just as absorbant. It comes in a one size and two sized. We have a two sized with the bamboo insert that is nice.  
I might have to try just one then Wink  Thanks so much for your post!
 Post Reply Post Reply