Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Cloth wipes in the diaper bag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mama2myboys View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Member Rating(6)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 96 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mama2myboys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 10:11am
I just bought 2 of the planet wise bags. Looking forward to trying them out. Now to pick up a few more wipes to keep In the diaper bag.
Nikki

Married to my firefighter DH since 10/7/06

SAHM to my boys-Ryan 2/08, Carter 2/10 and Jackson 3/12    #4 EDD 8/5/14!!iv clas
Sponsored Links

jprusa04 View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote jprusa04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:05pm
We use Ecosprouts spray on dry wipes while out. I just keep that bottle in the diaper bag all the time. I add wipes when I add diapers. So much easier than messing with sposie wipes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12