Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Dancing Bears soaker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
clove View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote clove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dancing Bears soaker
    Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 1:07am
Has anyone tried these?  do you like them?
Sponsored Links

hudfamsix View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote hudfamsix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 1:15am
We used the overnight ones for a long time, and I absolutely loved them.  The fleece was soft and squishy, and we never had a leak with them.  I don't know about the daytime ones, but I'd definitely recommend the nighttime ones!
Beth
"Babe" to Jason (12 years)
Knitting, Running, Homeschooling Mom to
Sierra (11), Tyner (9), Zeke (5), and Emma (3)
clove View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote clove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 1:20am
I'm wanting the night time one.  Glad to hear you like it!
I have a Disana wool soaker but it's so high maintance, for us.  My son is a heavy wetter and I find I have to wash the wool every twice weeks otherwise the urine builds up and gives him rashes. I want something I can just through in the wash and have it dried in no time.  Wool just takes so long.  We have to soak it in diluted vingear, carefully washing it, condition it, lanolize it, and let it air dry for a day.  The whole routine takes us two days and it's a pain.  I really wanted to love wool but I don't.
ambrose View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote ambrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 2:06am
They're great. Get one.
rbuenafe View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rbuenafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 5:44am
Where can you get a hold of one?
jberrec View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(6)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 300 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote jberrec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 9:22am
I don't think they make them anymore, but there's always fsot.
Julie-

USAirForce Wife, Mama to DS1 (6), DS2 (4), DS3 (2) and DS4 (baby)
gbabies View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gbabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 9:58am
Like them?  Oh my . . . I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!  I always used them in a rotation with wool for nights but then got rid of my nighttime wool because Dancing Bears worked just as well and the care was so much easier.  Get one, you will not be disappointed :)  Do not size up though or it will be huge!
clove View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote clove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 2:22pm
I think he'll need a size large. He's a big boy at a year old; 28 lbs. What color would you recommend?
samsmum View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote samsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 2:37pm
I have one lying around. I'm a wool junkie so it never got much wear but they are nice and squishy.
Michelle Mama to three great guyspaydand giada md
clove View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote clove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by rbuenafe rbuenafe wrote:

Where can you get a hold of one?

I just purchased two from her Etsy store:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/dancingbears?ref=seller_info
genny View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Perennial Pinner
7 years 29 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote genny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 2:55pm
I have one I use for overnight ... they are amazing!  DS loves it too so it must be comfy
 Post Reply Post Reply