Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Fav dipe cover w/flaps? NOT Flip~Capri~Thirsties

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vansen19 View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote vansen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fav dipe cover w/flaps? NOT Flip~Capri~Thirsties
    Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 7:17pm
i am in search of an INEXPENSIVE diaper cover with flaps to hold a padfolded flat (front only is fine, or both front and back). not looking at flips, capris or thirsties :) as much as they are favorites, i'm wondering *what else* is out there that works for other padfolding mommas??? thanks!

Edited by vansen19 - 27 Apr 2012 at 7:18pm
Sponsored Links

Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 215 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 8:27pm
Some people like to padfold in Bright Star Baby covers, but I never had luck padfolding with side snap covers. There was just a picture in a thread with a Kissaluvs Marvels with a padfolded flat, but I don't know if it has flaps.
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
ShannonM1976 View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Post Options Post Options   Quote ShannonM1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 8:54pm
The Bummis Super Whisper has a front flap and they're not expensive.
Married 2 the best man on earth
Mama 3 girls & a boy
Surromom boy 6/18/05
Birthmom boy 8/31/00
Life Changes
rbuenafe View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rbuenafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 9:14pm
I've been looking for some covers like these. The only ones I found but have not tried yet are, diaper rite, kawaii, assunta, gen y, peachy green, and palm tree covers. I would really like to know too.
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 215 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 9:20pm
I just read that Rosa's new covers are good for padfolding!
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
kaheels View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote kaheels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 9:20pm
Diaper rite has flaps on their covers and I have heard good things about them. Diaper Junction says they are supposed to stock this month, and they are very affordable. Imagine covers are cheap but I do not think they have flaps.
rbuenafe View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rbuenafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 9:24pm
Has anyone heard about fluffy diapers?
mommy2five0406070911 View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommy2five0406070911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 11:05pm
peachy greens is okay for that and not that expensive comparably:)
Jenn wife to Jamie 5/05 & Mommy of Kai (8),Zay (6),Liv(4),Brady (3),Max (9 months)& 2 dogs and 7 puppies, 5 bunnies, 48 chickens, and 16 ducks!   to,488px)div
hleannie View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Perennial Pinner
4 years 303 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote hleannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 8:59am
We bsww (bummies) with pad folded flats almost exclusively for several months and DS and I were very happy with them.
Heather =]
Look! I finally fixed this signature!
katiehavok View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote katiehavok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 11:36pm
WolbyBug covers have a regular front flap and an *elasticized* back flap to keep the inset from shifting around. I own two and <3 them!
samsmum View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote samsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 11:46pm
I have some BSWW but I have never actually tried using the flap to hold the flat in. I will try when they come out of the wash and get back to you. They are nice covers though.
Michelle Mama to three great guyspaydand giada md
MamaKikow View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 61 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote MamaKikow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 11:56pm
BSSW are very good for padfolding.
Happy wife to J and SAHM to my 2 little girls and a surprise baby boy joined us in the Spring.

*Please excuse the typos. my 'smart' phone was too smart for school*
Tracy_S View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Member Rating(3)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 103 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tracy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Clare_S Clare_S wrote:

There was just a picture in a thread with a Kissaluvs Marvels with a padfolded flat, but I don't know if it has flaps.

I love my Marvel. I've had it for months, but recently pulled it out again when I started padfolding so much.  I liked it so much, I picked up a second on FSOT.  It doens't have flaps, but nice snaps, nice gussets and not crunchy.  (I dislike crunchy covers, which is why my BSWW is the last cover I reach for, even though it does have flaps.)
Tracy
Tracy - married (June 2006), DS (August 2011)
oliverandedie View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote oliverandedie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 3:55pm
I was able to pad fold with fishnoodles/BSB/Peachy green. 
whm721 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote whm721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 6:27pm
i tried NB/OS bumkins covers and i like them. i got them on sale @ nickis, buy 1 get 1 free so it's pretty cheap
samsmum View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote samsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 6:53pm
I tried the BSWW and it works great.
Michelle Mama to three great guyspaydand giada md
mommyjessica View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(22)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
7 years 68 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommyjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:52pm
I have used kawaii and liked those for pad folding. They don't have flaps though.
Jessica- Wife to Jared, Mommy to Tiffany Eve- born gorgeous 12-31-07, Emily Jane- born lovely 5-10-10, Lucy Renee- born beautiful 10-3-12

mommyjessica View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(22)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
7 years 68 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommyjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:57pm
Those wolbybugs look pretty nice!
Jessica- Wife to Jared, Mommy to Tiffany Eve- born gorgeous 12-31-07, Emily Jane- born lovely 5-10-10, Lucy Renee- born beautiful 10-3-12

Post Reply Post Reply