Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Tiny tush vs disana

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cowboyswife View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Member Rating(9)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 138 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote cowboyswife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tiny tush vs disana
    Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 5:51pm
Now that I've had my hands on a disana, I really want to get one for Dd for nights. In my looking around I came across tiny tush soakers that look almost identical. Is there any/much difference between the two? Which would you recommend? Also, I'm thinking I'll go with the largest size because I figure I can felt it down if needed right? Or would I be better off to go with the large? My Dd is about 33lbs, but can still wear the duo size two over a B4... Advice or opinions?
~Heather
Wife to T and Mommy to two on earth and two in heaven.
Using my "spare" time to do a little sewing - www.facebook.com/createdbycowgirl http://www.cowgirlscreations.ca
Sponsored Links

MomBeck View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote MomBeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 6:10pm
I haven't tried a Tiny Tush soaker but ya, they do look identical! And for a 33 pounder I'd go for extra large Disana. My DD is about that size and just getting into the xl.
whm721 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote whm721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 6:35pm
tiny tush is just the name they use in US, they're the same as disana. 
rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:18pm
That's interesting to know. I wonder if they really are the same in real life (like thickness and texture).
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
 Post Reply Post Reply