Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

New Flat Folds?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
txmom View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(25)

Happy P'innaversary!

Perennial Pinner
8 years 1 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote txmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Flat Folds?
    Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 3:47pm
I love my flats and am looking to branch out with the folds I use.

What is your favorite?  Any new folds out there you like?
Linda

Wife of 14 years to Troy, mama of E 10/07 J 09/09 and S 10/11
Sponsored Links

expectingnumber2 View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(9)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 283 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote expectingnumber2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 4:22pm
My favorite so far has been Rosie Posie (sorry I don't have any links to the fold).  I do it slightly modified I think it was gps that described the modified version.  DD2 has just recently started super soaking the fold though and I'm going to need to figure out a doubler or another fold.  
I am interested in what others are liking right now especially since I'll be diapering a NB soon!
Michelle wife to Brian mom to DD1 (5/13/06), DD2 (4/23/10) and DD3 (5/8/12)   
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
4 years 104 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 4:26pm
Nothin' new here...same old jellyrolled kite fold.
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
Tracy_S View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tracy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 6:38pm
I liked the origami fold.  I only got to use it a couple of times b/c DS was just getting too big for it with our flats when I got them.  But I will use that a lot with another baby in the future I think. 
Tracy
Tracy - married (June 2006), DS (August 2011)
Mrsc1999 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mrsc1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 8:34pm
We use the neat fold. Works great for us.
whm721 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote whm721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 6:32pm
i like the origami fold it fits the best and holds everything in
rustygriffen View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rustygriffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:08pm
Neat fold is my favorite too. But I think the Jo fold is really great for boys, or the prefold flat fold is a another good one.
Stephanie, loving Wife to Jordan, and Momma to Baby Bell 03/02/09 and Aiden 01/24/11 and one sweet munchkin on the way!k
txmom View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(25)

Happy P'innaversary!

Perennial Pinner
8 years 1 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote txmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 7:12am
Thanks for the ideas!
Linda

Wife of 14 years to Troy, mama of E 10/07 J 09/09 and S 10/11
7308anne View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote 7308anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:53pm
my sister and I both use the kite fold and love it.
 Post Reply Post Reply