Forum Home Forum Home - Shoppers - For Sale Or Trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Diaper Pin BeachBody with TriJen

Moderator: eightcowwife | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | sunnymom | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

FS - Covers, AIOs and nighttime pocket trainers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS - Covers, AIOs and nighttime pocket trainers
    Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 11:29pm
I'm doing my best to accurately describe the condition of all of these, but please feel free to ask questions and request more detailed photos.  Some of these items are hard to price b/c I've had them a long time (doesn't mean I've used them a lot though Embarrassed), so please feel free to make offers.

2 medium Thirsties pocket AIOs, red, VGUC.  $12ppd for the 2.  Pics to come...

3 Ladder Hill Designs Tinkle TIme Trainers - nighttime pocket version.  Fleece inner, waist and legs, nice large pocket fits a padfolded flat perfectly (insert not included).  Ooga Booga and Dalmations are modified 3T (added rise), EUC, no stains.  The flames are a 4T and have a hole in the fleece legband (my dog chewed them, at least not while Z was wearing them LOL Angry) - I have not fixed it since the fleece isn't fraying or unraveling, but it would be easy to just stitch up (need to take a pic of this).  $16ppd each for Ooga Booga and Dalmations and $10 for the one with the hole.  $40 for all 3.

EUC medium Clover wool pant - this is another side snapping cover, just a different style with FOE.  It's much looser-fitting and allows nice airflow.  $18 14ppd.

Medium Clover fleece cover (on right) - VGUC, pilly but elastic and snaps in great shape. $8 6ppd.

SOLD----------------------------------------------------------------

Fitteds
SOLD 2 EUC serged Tinkle Traps made from premium UBIPFs, no-closure, g/n serging colors, no doublers.  Only used for a few months in a huge stash.  Will take some pics if there's interest.

SOLD 6 EUC premium Tinkle Traps prefitteds - closureless, made with premium UBIPFs, turned and lined with cotton velour. G/n serging colors (mix of greens, blues, orange), white velour on all.  Soft and absorbent, and will fit a wide range of sizes since you can customize the fit with a snappi or pins.  Would like to sell as a lot - $35ppd for all.

Wool

VGUC medium Imse Vimse wool diaper cover with snaps and aplix.  $14 12ppd.

SOLD EUC medium Clover wool wrap - natural with light blue serging and snaps.  Side snapping, style looks just like the Clover fitteds but in a super stretchy/soft interlock. $18 14ppd.

SOLD VGUC small Royal Buns soaker - "old style" (boy-short cut lower on leg), double layer with embroidery.  Firetruck EUC - $22.50ppd. Small smudge/stain on the blue waistband of the froggy one - $1816pd.  

1. SOLD GUC medium Royal Buns soakers - "old style" (boy-short cut lower on leg), double layer with embroidery.  These are a few years old and aren't as soft and stretchy as they used to be, but they're still super cute with lots of life left in them!  First is gray/brown trim with monster embroidery, 2nd is brown/green trim with mama/baby giraffes.  $14ppd each or $25 for the 2.

3. SOLD GUC medium Kissaluvs Wool Lover soaker, dyed green (not by me).  Fully functional - but color isn't even and the natural threads didn't take the dye, some discoloration on the inside and a loose elastic/thread spot up by the waistband.  $8ppd.

7. EUC medium Loveybums wool wrap with aplix - not sure which one this is but it's very thin and lightweight.  I often used it as an extra layer over a fitted under longies/shorties for naps or longer car rides. $14 12ppd.

8. Size 2 Little Beetle wool wrap - this had shot aplix and so I removed it.  I just pin it, but if you sew you could easily add new aplix. Cover is otherwise in VGUC with functional elastic and some small lanolin spots. $8 6ppd.

9. EUC small (measurements to come) knit shorties with beautiful moon embroidery (navy blue with cream trim). Only worn a couple of times, a little fuzzy since I believe they're alpaca (soooo soft). $22 20 16ppd.
Measurements (all unstretched):
Waist: 16"
Hip: 20"
Rise: 15.5"
Inseam: 2"

SOLD EUC small tunisian crochet shorties.  Don't remember who made these, they've barely been worn.  $15ppd.
Measurements (all unstretched):
Waist: 17"
Hip: 19"
Rise: 17"
Inseam: 3"

Fleece
EUC homemade fleece soaker (on left) made from Joann's anti-pill fleece (sm/med, can take measurements on request).

1 medium Nikky cotton wrap with aplix (on right).  $10 8ppd.

SOLD1 large Nikky cotton wrap with aplix (on left).  $12 10ppd.

Fine print: smoke-free, pet-friendly home.  Will ship within 2 business days.  

Edited by mrscakes - 08 Oct 2012 at 11:26am
Sponsored Links

mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 8:43pm
Clovers are mediums, updated in OP
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 11:20am
Updated BabeeGreens size (medium) as well
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 10:20pm
Updated sold, lots still left :)
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:57am
Reduced a few things, and will happily consider offers!  I'd like to get these all out of here and need the PP :)
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 8:26pm
Greatly in need of some PP, so I'm feeling pretty generous  Make me an offer!
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 12:10am
Bump for lots added!
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 10:45am
Lots of good stuff here, please take these off my hands!
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 12:15am
Pics added!
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 1:14pm
Added Tinkle Traps!
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 184 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 9:14am
Ugh, those turned TTs are so tempting! Do you have a pic?
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 10:10am
Pics up
MamaKikow View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 30 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote MamaKikow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 10:30am
Do you know the weight range for the clover wool mediums?
Happy wife to J and SAHM to my 2 little girls and a surprise baby boy joined us in the Spring.

*Please excuse the typos. my 'smart' phone was too smart for school*
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 10:35am
Originally posted by MamaKikow MamaKikow wrote:

Do you know the weight range for the clover wool mediums?

You know I don't know for sure and it's kind of hard to find info since they're not being made anymore... I did find this that says 15-30lbs for the wool wrap and that sounds about right.  
cowboyswife View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote cowboyswife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 11:24pm
I'm interested in either/both of the small shorties - just need measurements...my lil guy has already almost outgrown his shorties :(  
~Heather
Wife to T and Mommy to two on earth and two in heaven.
Using my "spare" time to do a little sewing - www.facebook.com/createdbycowgirl http://www.cowgirlscreations.ca
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 12:23am
Originally posted by cowboyswife cowboyswife wrote:

I'm interested in either/both of the small shorties - just need measurements...my lil guy has already almost outgrown his shorties :(  

They're in the sleeping baby's room, I'll get measurements for you tomorrow
Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 184 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 8:33am
Thanks for the pics, Christina! The soakers are sewn into the diaper, right?
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Clare_S Clare_S wrote:

Thanks for the pics, Christina! The soakers are sewn into the diaper, right?

Yes, they're one layer of PF and an inner layer of cotton velour. Imagine a workhorse with an additional layer of velour. So squishy and the drying time actually isn't bad - way better than a super thick fitted.
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 12:45pm
Shorties measurements added
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2012 at 10:40am
TTs reduced :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>