Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Introduction to Cloth Diapering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: txmom
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Where can I get my hands on CDs in SoCal??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lawahine View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote lawahine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can I get my hands on CDs in SoCal??
    Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 6:04pm
I live in Los Angeles and googled and googled and googled and can't really find a GOOD place to look at CDs in store and ask questions. Anyone have any suggestions?

I've found a few places but they are more like baby boutiques and carry only expensive AIOs and no variety of brands. I'm baffled. A huge city like this should have some place!?
Sponsored Links

mom4moju View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Member Rating(16)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 313 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mom4moju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 8:30pm
Sorry, I'm no help, since I live in Canada. You were looking for prefolds and flats, right? Most stores I've been in don't carry them. I ordered all mine off the Internet. Covers were a little easier to find, but the Internet has still been my best source. all the questions I had were answered here, so, again I can't help you.
Christina, wife to Monty (Jul 06), Mom to T (Apr 09) and C (jun 11)
amymcg97 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote amymcg97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 9:02pm
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a23338543/cloth_diaper_store_in_los_angeles

This post on babycenter had suggestions of Belly Sprout, which is in Santa Ana and Greendiaperstore.com in the Valley. HTH. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply