Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Alva Baby question!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
quinnNjesse View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote quinnNjesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alva Baby question!!!!
    Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 12:57pm
I'm thinking of buying some Alva baby as a gift...so in looking at the website I'm a bit confused.  I know they call the pocket diapers AIO's, but are the AI2's really "all in two's" or are they ALSO pocket dipes?

Anyone know? Wink
Sponsored Links

hleannie View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Perennial Pinner
4 years 341 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote hleannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 1:21pm
I think I know.  I ordered one soccer ball print Alva diaper through ebay a long time ago that was sold as AI2.  It had a snap-in insert that snapped to the front of the diaper and had a bamboo top on it.  It could be used that way with the insert against the baby's skin, but it also had an "optional" pocket to tuck inserts into.  So it was neither, or maybe both? 
Heather =]
Look! I finally fixed this signature!
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote quinnNjesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 1:39pm
oooh, ok.  I think I saw a youtube video which sorta mentioned the insert could snap in. So maybe that mom snapped it and tucked it?
hleannie View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Perennial Pinner
4 years 341 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote hleannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 1:50pm
You could snap and tuck because the snaps and the pocket are both at the front of the diaper.  I didn't usually tuck it in until DS started potty training.  Then having it tucked in the pocket made it easy to pull on/off to use the potty. 
Heather =]
Look! I finally fixed this signature!
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote quinnNjesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 11:52pm
Are the inserts any good? Should I get microfiber or bamboo?
 Post Reply Post Reply