Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Great Cloth Diaper Change 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
diaperpin-jen View Drop Down
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(6)

Perennial Pinner
14 years 171 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote diaperpin-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Cloth Diaper Change 2012
    Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 3:09pm

Is anyone going to a Great Cloth Diaper change event? If so where?

Creator of the Pin and Proud mama of 2!

Check out our new blog - The Corner! iv class
Sponsored Links

Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 223 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 3:16pm
We're going to the one in Port Saint Lucie, FL. I think it'll be fun to meet some other mamas in this area.
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
groupp View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote groupp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 3:20pm
I was thinking about going. I actually have that weekend off. Jackson's down to nap and night diapers but oh well. I was wondering if any of the Iowa mamas were going.
wife, nurse, and mama to Jackson 4 y.o.

giada md
AM^2 View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM^2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 3:33pm
There's one scheduled in Sioux Falls, SD at Elegant Mommy - I hope to learn more after taking a Cloth Diapering 101 class this Saturday! :)
Sarah2106 View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(22)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 155 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sarah2106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 4:23pm
A friend and I were going to go, but I wrote down the date wrong so it is the same date as DD's birthday party. My friend is still going. It would be so fun, lots of freebies too
Wife & Mom to my amazing 3

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
BabyRN View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote BabyRN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 10:42pm
I'm going to one. Groton, CT.
Beth, Mom to Sugar Bum and the Cupcake!n giada md
Mrsc1999 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mrsc1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 1:57am
We're going! Blaine, MN.
MomBeck View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote MomBeck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 9:46am
Hosting one in Kansas City! WAY more work than I thought when I signed up, but it should be fun! We've got over 50 babies registered so far Woohoo :)
gourami View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote gourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 11:00am
I might go to one in Louisville, but the thought of trying to change my little squirmer in front of a bunch of people kind of terrifies me! Do you actually have to change their diaper? I can just see her doing her flip over and try to crawl away thing, or the shriek like you're being tortured because mommy won't let you flip over routine.   
Amy, married to Josh (2002), mommy to Amelia (2011) giada md
mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(40)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
4 years 81 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 11:39pm
I did it last year and it was fun.  there was one in DM last year and according to the map the closest one is Newton this year. 
groupp---I have nothing planned for that weekend so if you want some company i will definalty go.  We can be the two with 3 year olds.  LOL!!  Jordan is still in full diapers. 

Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
3boysMom View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote 3boysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 12:07am
We missed last year, but we're planning to go this year.
Samantha, Captain of Chaos at Turk & Bean
MamaKikow View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
3 years 69 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote MamaKikow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 11:26am
How do I know if there's one in my area?
Happy wife to J and SAHM to my 2 little girls and a surprise baby boy joined us in the Spring.

*Please excuse the typos. my 'smart' phone was too smart for school*
groupp View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote groupp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by mamma22boys mamma22boys wrote:

I did it last year and it was fun.  there was one in DM last year and according to the map the closest one is Newton this year. 
groupp---I have nothing planned for that weekend so if you want some company i will definalty go.  We can be the two with 3 year olds.  LOL!!  Jordan is still in full diapers. 

Oh that would be fun. I think they moved the location from Newton to Des Moines. I'll have to double check. The Stork Warehouse is here in town, I'll check w/ Amanda.
wife, nurse, and mama to Jackson 4 y.o.

giada md
mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(40)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
4 years 81 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by groupp groupp wrote:

Originally posted by mamma22boys mamma22boys wrote:

Oh that would be fun. I think they moved the location from Newton to Des Moines. I'll have to double check. The Stork Warehouse is here in town, I'll check w/ Amanda.

Too funny I was just coming to say the same thing.  It was on The Little Padded Seats FB page.  Just need to find the exact address.

Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
diaperpin-jen View Drop Down
Pincorporated
Pincorporated

Member Rating(6)

Perennial Pinner
14 years 171 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote diaperpin-jen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 11:04pm
fun! It is cool to see who is going where.  I can't go this weekend Unhappy
Creator of the Pin and Proud mama of 2!

Check out our new blog - The Corner! iv class
oliverandedie View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote oliverandedie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 11:05am
I am going to Happy Baby Company in Pittsburgh. 
moosmamma View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote moosmamma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 11:57am
We're going to one hosted by Belly Laughs in Kanata, Ontario :)
Tracy_S View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tracy_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 6:25pm
I've signed up to go to the one in Chilliwack, BC.  Which is almost an hour away, and I might regret it b/c baby will be cranky (it's during his nap time) - but I want to be part of history, meet other cloth mama IRL, and apparently there are some pretty nifty swag bags at this one... Wink
Tracy
Tracy - married (June 2006), DS (August 2011)
ccds View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote ccds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 4:25pm
I'm going to be going to one in Manteca, CA. Takin my mom to occupy baby while I change him!
Carissa - Mommy to one energetic little boy :)
giada md
bree View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 263 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 1:39am
Originally posted by oliverandedie oliverandedie wrote:

I am going to Happy Baby Company in Pittsburgh. 

Jamie (JamieNoblit) and I went to HBC last year! It was tons of fun. And a note of randomness, she gave me the best haircut of my life in the parking lot afterwards LOL  I don't have a kid in diapers this year though. Next year I'll be going somewhere for sure though!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>