Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Pocket w/ cracked PUL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
musicmama View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(11)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 260 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote musicmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pocket w/ cracked PUL
    Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 10:48am
Anyone use a pocked w/ cracked PUL?  One of my Knickernappies has some cracking in the back, although when it's not stretched out at all, it seems to pull closed again.  I'm so surprised by this because so far all my dipes have held up so well!  I don't usually use the dryer for pocket shells & covers, but I did try it to see if this one would re-seal (it didn't seem to change at all).  I have no idea when I bought it (or even if it was a free gift!), otherwise, I'd try to see if I could get it replaced.  No biggie really, my pocket stash has grown.  Just wondering...  Hopefully none of my other dipes will start to crack!
Christine
DS1-G (1/06), DS2-D (1/08), DS3-S (4-10) giada md
Sponsored Links

gourami View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote gourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 11:06am
I have a best bottom cover that got stuck in the dryer door causing cracks in the inside pul. We still use it with no leaking issues but best bottoms are made with 2 layers of pul I think so the inner layer is still intact. I would try it at home a couple of times and see if it works!

I have also heard of people putting a patch on a torn cover... You can buy little waterproof patches meant for fixing a tent at a camping store.
 Post Reply Post Reply