Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

What do you have - Diapers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BabyRN View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote BabyRN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by bree bree wrote:

I can't even answer this right now I have so much randomness thrown into a huge storage tote for the newbie.... lol  I *really* need to organize it all and figure out what I've got.

Exact same here. I have a little bit of everything.
Beth, Mom to Sugar Bum and the Cupcake!n giada md
Sponsored Links

fireflies77 View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote fireflies77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 9:26pm
7 BG 4.0
2 BG Elementals
3 Bummis Easy fits - my favorite of all of them!
2 Rumparooz
5 FLIP

KeepItSimple View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote KeepItSimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 1:53pm
I am using pockets right now

8 Alva baby
3 BG 3.0
1 Flip
22 OS pockets that I got for super cheap

For stuffing I have 3 doz Flats and some MF inserts.
Jenny,wife to Adam since 1994
SAHMom to:
18. 17. 15. 13. 12. 10. 8. 7. 5. 3.& Eva Joy 6-11-13
mommyjessica View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(23)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 349 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommyjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 1:55pm
jenny, how do the super cheap pockets compare?
Jessica- Wife to Jared, Mommy to Tiffany Eve- born gorgeous 12-31-07, Emily Jane- born lovely 5-10-10, Lucy Renee- born beautiful 10-3-12

KeepItSimple View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote KeepItSimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 2:05pm
They work fine for us.  They seller, who I think runs a yahoo group for diaper making supplies, was selling off some "defective" stock for something like $36/doz shipped.  The defect was that some of the elastic was not sewn properly and she had no way of knowing which ones they were.  Of the 24 that I got only 1 had 1 bad elastic.

Anyway, they run small.  So good for birth-12 or 18 mos.  I can still use them on the biggest setting but only 1 snap is snapped on each side.  If I stuff them with a flat, then they perform excellently.  I do bleach almost every wash and line dry in the summer.  We have been using these for about a year now with no issues.
Jenny,wife to Adam since 1994
SAHMom to:
18. 17. 15. 13. 12. 10. 8. 7. 5. 3.& Eva Joy 6-11-13
littlehands View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote littlehands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 2:28pm
That's the Assunta Store lady. Thumbs Up

I ordered 1 pocket with my cover order when I was still pregnant. She sent me 3, probably because of the bad batch (she cleared shortly after that.) Mine were all fine as well. They're great pockets and worked fantastic for us. I ended up giving them a friend starting cloth because they were cheap (aka it wouldn't sting...LO), and I knew they worked great.

So, anyway, they get my vote as well. LOL
Rosa, Mom to Six- 15 to 2 years, + a newbie coming in Aug!
I sew and am a freelance writer. PM me! Find me a href="http://hyenacart.com/stores/PinsandNeedles/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Pins and Needles
sunnymom View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(27)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 64 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote sunnymom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 9:26am
for K:
21 or 22 tinkle traps with infant pf doublers
10 small me sandys with preemie pf doublers
4? Homemade fitteds stuffed with infant pfs

10 Large me sandys (with a large flat as doubler at night)
We will soon use these during the day too as she is almost out of the small sandys

I still have ten GMs that I plan to use coverless in the summer.

New baby:
I think we have about 36 Infant pfs total including those used for k's tinkle traps. I'm hoping to get some super easy diapers like xs cotton sandys if I can find them for cheap. Otherwise we will just use what we have. we have 23 red edge pfs, 12 brown edge, and a handful of premium pfs, plus maybe 18 large flats, so we have plenty. I just want something easy for those early weeks. :P
Mama to E (9.2008), K (11.2010), O (11.2012)

Maker of organic solid lotions, balms, sunscreens, and insect repellent at On Hand Lotions
Rolomama View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rolomama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 2:31pm
2 BG free time
4 BG 4.0
2 Ragababe
2 Chelory
1 Softbums
1 oh Katy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12