Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

Due in Sep w/1st

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lawahine View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote lawahine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Due in Sep w/1st
    Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 3:59pm
Hello,

I've posted a few places here before but wanted to introduce myself since I love these forums so much. I expect I will be coming here often once the LO arrives.

I live in Los Angeles and was wondering if anyone knows of a great place to actually buy CDs and CD products and maybe get some in person advice?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

txmom View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(29)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 119 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote txmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 4:25pm
I am not familiar with LA, but wanted to say congratulations and welcome to the Pin!
Linda

Wife of 14 years to Troy, mama of E 10/07 J 09/09 and S 10/11
mom4moju View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Member Rating(16)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 313 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mom4moju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 6:40pm
I'm in Canada, so I have no advise, but wanted to say welcome
Christina, wife to Monty (Jul 06), Mom to T (Apr 09) and C (jun 11)
mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(40)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
4 years 81 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 6:49pm
I am in Iowa so no advise on IRL stores, but wanted to say congrats on the new little one to be and welcome to the pin.  It is a great community.
Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
 Post Reply Post Reply