Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - Books and Entertainment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Children's Movies

Cool Kindle Resource

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
littlehands View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote littlehands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cool Kindle Resource
    Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 8:03pm
I don't remember where I saw this the other day, but this is the COOLEST Kindle resource! It's a site that connects a network of Kindle owners and facilitates lending. I've uploaded around 250 of my books (most of which I purchased FREE!) and have already borrowed 3 books that were on my Amazon wishlist. Cool beans. Can't imagine I'll be seeing any need to pay for any books that are lendable. LOL

Take a look: http://www.lendle.com
If you join, I'll earn borrow requests if you use my referral: 1JBCGQYY  Big smile
Rosa, Mom to Six- 15 to 2 years, + a newbie coming in Aug!
I sew and am a freelance writer. PM me! Find me a href="http://hyenacart.com/stores/PinsandNeedles/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Pins and Needles
Sponsored Links

bree View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(17)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
4 years 75 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 2:05am
I wish I had a Kindle sometimes instead of a Nook. LOL  It seems like the website paperbackswap! Super cool.
MissMaybe View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote MissMaybe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 1:05am
That sounds awesome!  I do wish I had a Kindle instead of a Nook  :(
Jen :)
Mommy to Scottie (10), Jack (7), Zoe (4), Rhys (2 mo.) giada
mamma22boys View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(31)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 257 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mamma22boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 9:56am
sounds awsome.  My new tablet has the kindle app and so far I am loving it.  I  need to figure out how to get the library so I can borrow books but right now there are plenty of free books to read.

I will check out that site
Emily Wife to Jake
Mom to Joseph 2/07 & Jordan 5/09 and 1 little girl Audrey 9/12
Probably NAK-- so please excuse the typos.
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote littlehands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 11:25am
I'm still really loving this site. I've borrowed a good handful of books in the last several months. I read through an entire series by borrowing them all. Cool beans.
I sew and am a freelance writer. PM me! Find me a href="http://hyenacart.com/stores/PinsandNeedles/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Pins and Needles
anricat View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote anricat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 5:15pm
I love lendle. I haven't used it a ton because usually the books there mirror the books available through the Prime Lending library, but I've used it a few times. I've only had a few requests myself. The only drawback is that you can only loan something one time, ever. So once you've loaned it, if you want to loan it to a friend, you can't (this happened to me - oops). 
Summer - mom to Emmaline - 7/4/08
Little Baby Bat - my baby, toddler and children's hats
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote littlehands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 6:27pm
I tried Prime for awhile, and it totally drove me nuts that I could only claim one lend a month. If I'm in a reading mood, I can knock that quota out in a day or two. I also don't have a Fire, so the movie side of it is a total waste to me, and, for some reason, I couldn't get the Prime shipping to work for me during the trial period. It did fine when I was on Amazon Mom, so I have no clue. Anyways, I ditched it, which makes Lendle a great option for me. 
 Post Reply Post Reply