Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Diaper Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Items for Baby and Mom

Members,
Any thread initiated to promote a company or product that has a current incentive for posting in forums is considered a misuse of the forums and will be removed immediately.  Be sure to read our forum posting policy BEFORE posting on our forums.  Take special note of the following rule:

a. It is acceptable to provide information about a business or product in answer to a question, however threads that are initiated primarily to promote a product, business, or outside discussion list will be treated as SPAM.
Points issued: 5

Thank you for your cooperation,
Diaper Pin Mod and Admin Team

Has anyone tried sweet pea prefolds?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
quinnNjesse View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote quinnNjesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone tried sweet pea prefolds?
    Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 2:19am
Just curious....

Shorter prefolds that can be had within Canada thus no cross border fees. So I'm curious if they are any good???
Sponsored Links

zsoka View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote zsoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 4:14pm
I have some of the NB size and they are actually a tad bit bigger than the Bummies Preemies.  I found them to quilt up softer than Bummies.  I haven't actually had the chance to test them out yet ( few weeks to go) but I did test them after about 3 washes and they are quite absorbent.  I would love to get my hands on a few more for sure.
I got my Bummies and Sweet Pea PF's from an online store in Victoria and she has a $5.99 flat shipping rate on orders up to $100. Anything over the $100.00 is free. It's called Baby Bellhop.
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote quinnNjesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 5:53pm
Oh thanks! Lemme know when u try them out if u like them!
zsoka View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote zsoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:05pm
So baby arrived and I actually got to use these.  The sweet peas are thicker than the Bummis and they seem more absorbant.  They also fit a bit more bulky than the Bummis.  My baby turned out pretty small so it fits a bit big for him now but he should grow into them in a bit.  I quite like them.
rbuenafe View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote rbuenafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:18pm
What is the measurements when prepped?
P'incredible
P'incredible

Post Options Post Options   Quote quinnNjesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 7:25am
Originally posted by zsoka zsoka wrote:

So baby arrived and I actually got to use these.  The sweet peas are thicker than the Bummis and they seem more absorbant.  They also fit a bit more bulky than the Bummis.  My baby turned out pretty small so it fits a bit big for him now but he should grow into them in a bit.  I quite like them.

Good to know! Would you post pics? I've not seen a babe in these!
zsoka View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote zsoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:07pm
I can try to do some pictures,  I just fold them into the cover without a snappie and my LO is pretty squirmy Smile.  They are 10.5 by 11 inches after prepping.
 Post Reply Post Reply