Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

Back after 5 years!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TattooedMama View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote TattooedMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back after 5 years!
    Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 11:11pm
I've already been posting a little but I wanted to go ahead and make an introduction. I used to be on this site every single day about 5 years ago. I was definitely an avid pinner. Smile My DS is turning 6 this month and my bf and I are just found out we are expecting #2 (only 4 weeks along!) I can't wait to get back into cloth diapering. I had a massive stash but only one plastic bin survived when my storage unit flooded. Now I'm going to wait until the 12 week mark to start buying anything but that doesn't mean I can't hang out and chat! So glad to be back!
Ricci, mama to DS 4/06 and little bean 12/12 giada md
Sponsored Links

Clare_S View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(46)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
3 years 224 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Clare_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 11:20pm
Hi! Glad you're back :) Congratulations!
Happily married to Nathan and mama to DD (5), DS (3), DS2 (5/14)
J2 View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(11)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 80 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote J2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 11:51pm
welcome back!!
Jenn

There’s a big difference between Knowledge & Wisdom. Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad.
opsmama View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Post Options Post Options   Quote opsmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 10:21am
Welcome back! That is around when I started hanging around! I vaguely remember the name Ricci, what was your old SN?
Lillian Mama to Explorers Owen -9/26/06 & Teddy -12/13/08

<---DH with newborn Owen. I am not a bearded man. ;)ocumentyle>.a
erinchelsea View Drop Down
P'intense
P'intense

Member Rating(36)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 210 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote erinchelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 10:29am
Hi Ricci! Welcome back!
Erin, happy wife of Jason (7/21/07) and mama to Abram (3/09) and Adrie (6/11)
mommy2 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 10:30pm
Congratulations and welcome back.  
~Laura~
Mama to Kelsea 9, Ryley 7 & Abby 3

Wife to Shane and Full time Nursing Student.

to,488px);}");
gotlucy View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gotlucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 12:21am
diapers have seriously changed even more in the last few. glad you're here again!
I'm sure you're coming for me. BOO!! trick, or treat?
 Post Reply Post Reply