Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - The Creative Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Patterns - cloth diapers and cover reviews | Patterns - Carrier reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome to Creative Corner! This is the place to share tips,
pics of recent projects, and ask questions about all things creative (not just sewing and knitting!)

Think of this as the amateur sports forum. If you intend to sell, market (for example, naming a product), and bring in money with the item you are working on, you are a pro and your post belongs in the WAHM section (the pro sports forum . ) If you are making the item simply out of enjoyment and do not now or ever in the future intend to make money off of the item, not limited to the one shown, but ones like it in the future, it may be posted in the Creative Corner.

Posting business types of threads in Creative Corner is considered a violation of our forum posting policy (specifically rule #2.)

If you need access to the WAHM forum, please PM krisperry or Bectoria.

Tooth fairy pocket pillows- Great idea!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TattooedMama View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote TattooedMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tooth fairy pocket pillows- Great idea!
    Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 6:12pm
I just wanted to share an idea I came up with all you other sewing mamas. I made my son a 4X4 inch pillow with a little pocket on it for when he loses his first tooth (anytime now!). I let him pick the fabric and used two different fabrics (one for the little pocket and one for the rest of the pillow). He can put his tooth in it and put the whole thing under his pillow. I'm thinking it might also help the tooth fairy find a tiny tooth under a big pillow. Tongue
Ricci, mama to DS 4/06 and little bean 12/12 giada md
Sponsored Links

RollTideMommy View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Perennial Pinner
7 years 56 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote RollTideMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 6:52pm
I have one of these from the 70's.   Mine is shaped like the Tooth Fairy. :)
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote TattooedMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 8:10pm
Aww... I'm  not quite THAT good of a seamstress.
mairf View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
8 years 59 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mairf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2012 at 11:22pm
Good reminder!  I've been meaning to make one for ds1. I still have the one my mom made for me.  :)
Mary Beth, mama to Charlie (11/05) and Sam (2/10)

k
mommyjessica View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(23)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
7 years 33 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommyjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 12:35am
i saw one one time that was shaped like a tooth. so cute.

by the way, we like pictures around here Wink
Jessica- Wife to Jared, Mommy to Tiffany Eve- born gorgeous 12-31-07, Emily Jane- born lovely 5-10-10, Lucy Renee- born beautiful 10-3-12

P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote TattooedMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 12:30pm
I've been trying to post a picture but I can't get it to work. Cry

Edited by TattooedMama - 05 Apr 2012 at 12:33pm
mttav View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(60)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 153 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mttav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 1:00pm
What a cute idea. I might have to make one for DD if I can find time! 
Mom to T (8), M (6), S (3), and X (tiny) and wife to my BFF.

P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote TattooedMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 1:29pm
It's so easy! It only took me about 30 minutes to make one. (And it helps get rid of all that extra fabricWink)
3boysMom View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote 3boysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2012 at 1:46pm
The boys have some and I have really cute tooth fairy embroidery patterns that I use.
Samantha, Captain of Chaos at Turk & Bean
 Post Reply Post Reply