Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

Hi! new to CD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TBGB View Drop Down
P'interested
P'interested

Post Options Post Options   Quote TBGB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi! new to CD
    Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 9:36pm
We are expecting baby #3 in August.  Wanting to go CD route this time.  I will likely have many questions .  I'm thing prefolds and covers mostly to begin with.  Maybe some fitteds for later.  I,m liking the wool cover idea too. Need easy laundry and easy for family members.  I am not clear at all about night time diapering.  Look forward to learning all I can!
Sponsored Links

MamaKikow View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(4)

Perennial Pinner
2 years 243 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote MamaKikow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 10:42pm
Come on over to the diaper chatter section where you'll get all your answers. You sure came to the right place, lots of helpful moms here!
Welcome to the Pin and congratulations!
Happy wife to J and SAHM to my 2 little girls and a surprise baby boy joined us in the Spring.

*Please excuse the typos. my 'smart' phone was too smart for school*
txmom View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(12)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 294 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote txmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 10:42pm
Congratulations on #3!  Welcome to the pin and be sure and ask when you have questions!!
Linda

Wife of 14 years to Troy, mama of E 10/07 J 09/09 and S 10/11
shirleymoonie View Drop Down
P'interested
P'interested

Post Options Post Options   Quote shirleymoonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 10:23am
Welcome! 
mom4moju View Drop Down
P'insightful
P'insightful

Member Rating(9)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 141 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mom4moju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 4:23pm
Hello! You have found a great spot to get your cding questions answered!
Christina, wife to Monty (Jul 06), Mom to T (Apr 09) and C (Jun 11)
gotlucy View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Post Options Post Options   Quote gotlucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 11:34pm
welcome!
I'm sure you're coming for me. BOO!! trick, or treat?
Jaimeis View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaimeis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 9:49am
Congrats and welcome :)  You'll find lots of good advice on the Pin.  It has been a huge help to our family!
Jaime, wife to my beloved Andrew (3/06), mommy to Liam Nathanael(8/07) and Elijah Gideon (12/09)

My Family Blog
 Post Reply Post Reply