Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - The Creative Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Patterns - cloth diapers and cover reviews | Patterns - Carrier reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome to Creative Corner! This is the place to share tips,
pics of recent projects, and ask questions about all things creative (not just sewing and knitting!)

Think of this as the amateur sports forum. If you intend to sell, market (for example, naming a product), and bring in money with the item you are working on, you are a pro and your post belongs in the WAHM section (the pro sports forum . ) If you are making the item simply out of enjoyment and do not now or ever in the future intend to make money off of the item, not limited to the one shown, but ones like it in the future, it may be posted in the Creative Corner.

Posting business types of threads in Creative Corner is considered a violation of our forum posting policy (specifically rule #2.)

If you need access to the WAHM forum, please PM krisperry or Bectoria.

The Boys Easter Outfits...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sarah2106 View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(22)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 146 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sarah2106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Boys Easter Outfits...
    Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 3:25pm
I decided to make the boys something matching for Easter. I wanted something they could wear often so I didn't make it "fancy" but they were both super excited ODS picked out some shark fabric that he loved a few weeks ago so I decided to use it. I made a pair of shorts and a "tie shirt" for each of them. I ordered the orange shirt from LE (on clearance) but didn't realize until it got here that it had a pocket. Running out of time and not wanting to go to a store I went with it. I am a "Make it work" type crafterEmbarrassedLOL

If I had planned a head I would have coordinated with DD's Easter dress I made, but I didn't think about that until after. Its all good and they are excited so hopefully will smile for a group picture next weekend.

Wife & Mom to my amazing 3

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
Sponsored Links

musicmama View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(11)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 251 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote musicmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 4:35pm
Love them!  It's great that ODD chose the fabric, too.  They are going to wear them w/ pride for sure!
Christine
DS1-G (1/06), DS2-D (1/08), DS3-S (4-10) giada md
mommyjessica View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(22)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
7 years 67 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommyjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 4:37pm
Those are cute! Did you post a pic of the dress yet?
Jessica- Wife to Jared, Mommy to Tiffany Eve- born gorgeous 12-31-07, Emily Jane- born lovely 5-10-10, Lucy Renee- born beautiful 10-3-12

Sarah2106 View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(22)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
6 years 146 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sarah2106 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2012 at 4:54pm
Some where I think...

Here is her dress

The fabric since that one is tiny

Wife & Mom to my amazing 3

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
mairf View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
8 years 93 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote mairf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 10:54pm
Cute!!  I love the shark fabric!
Mary Beth, mama to Charlie (11/05) and Sam (2/10)

k
J2 View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(11)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 68 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote J2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 10:59pm
stunning!!!
Jenn

There’s a big difference between Knowledge & Wisdom. Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad.
erinchelsea View Drop Down
P'intense
P'intense

Member Rating(37)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 200 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote erinchelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2012 at 11:03pm
LOL, love the tie shirts! What a great idea to make your own.
Erin, happy wife of Jason (7/21/07) and mama to Abram (3/09) and Adrie (6/11)
 Post Reply Post Reply