Forum Home Forum Home - P'interests and Hobbies - Books and Entertainment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Children's Movies

Does Anyone use ClearPlay?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
3boysMom View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote 3boysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Anyone use ClearPlay?
    Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 7:44pm
I've been thinking fo getting a Clearplay subscription and player for a while now. i first heard of the technology several years ago from a friend and more and more I think it's very appealing, but said friend is very conservative anyway and has never had a thing for movies that are questionable anyway, so I wonder if that skews her opinion any. I'm curious what it's really like to watch movies on it. I do enjoy really bad movies sometimes, but I'm reaching a point where I'm feeling bad about it and have been trying to shift away. Plus a lot of kid's movies aren't.
Samantha, Captain of Chaos at Turk & Bean
Sponsored Links

bree View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 245 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 8:05pm
I'd never heard of it, I just had to google. Interesting!
mommy2 View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 11:01pm
Never heard of it.  Odds are good its not available in Canada :( 

Sorry
~Laura~
Mama to Kelsea 9, Ryley 7 & Abby 3

Wife to Shane and Full time Nursing Student.

to,488px);}");
BrittanyM View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(61)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 60 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote BrittanyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 11:58am
I've heard of it and my parent's have thought about getting it, but I've never talked to anyone that actually has it.
Wife To Timothy (Nov. 2007) and Mommy to Tirzah (12.31.08), Elijah (12.24.10) and Samuel (with Jesus, 1.19.13)   k <a href=http://mariapayd
 Post Reply Post Reply