Forum Home Forum Home - Diaper Discussions - Introduction to Cloth Diapering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: txmom
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

New and need some advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
vansen19 View Drop Down
P'inductee
P'inductee

Post Options Post Options   Quote vansen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 2:14am
Originally posted by leah79 leah79 wrote:

here's my new dilema - go for the orange edge newborn prefolds or go straight to the yellow edge small?  It would be nice to be able to wait and see what size the baby actually is before making the decision, but I want to be able to order everything and have the diapers prepped and ready to use when the baby arrives.  I know they are not supper expensive, but I have been reading about a lot a babies that were only in the nb prefolds for 2 or 3 weeks.  I am also not quite sure how I feel about buying used diapers.  TIASmile

go with a newborn trial if you'd like to not worry about reselling (google- there are a variety out there), but if you plan to have more kids, investing in a newborn stash is worth it, esp b/c newborn prefolds and small flats are GREAT doublers as the babe gets bigger.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12