Forum Home Forum Home - Family - Parenting Talk - Toys, Games, & Baby Gear
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Baby Carriers Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

NoseFrida?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
minneapolismama View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 192 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote minneapolismama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NoseFrida?
    Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 5:30pm
Anyone have it? I remember wanting one and dh thinking it was weird lol, but dd has a cold/cough again and when that all drains she throws up multiple times a day. she is almost 2 and is that too old for it really? she can actually blow her nose a bit but not super effectively. 
Katie, mama to Alexander 2-8-07 and Maggie Rose 5-3-10 giada md
Sponsored Links

ambrose View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote ambrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 6:13pm
I love the NoseFrieda. Sometimes Eve objects to it, but sometimes she asks for it.

But the great problem for control-freak toddlers is when they run up against that universal truth: You can't snot-suck your own nose!
erinchelsea View Drop Down
P'intense
P'intense

Member Rating(34)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 233 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote erinchelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 6:35pm
Yes, I love it. Haven't used it on a toddler though. As long as you can hold her down long enough it should work!
Erin, happy wife of Jason (7/21/07) and mama to Abram (3/09) and Adrie (6/11)
BrittanyM View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(61)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 91 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote BrittanyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 6:41pm
I use it on DS, DD and I've used it on myself... it is awesome!
Wife To Timothy (Nov. 2007) and Mommy to Tirzah (12.31.08), Elijah (12.24.10) and Samuel (with Jesus, 1.19.13)   k <a href=http://mariapayd
txmom View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(29)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 144 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote txmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 6:58pm
I *love* it!  DS1 is 2 and asks for it sometimes.  When I use it on him, it makes him giggle.  I think it still works better than him trying to blow his nose. 
Linda

Wife of 14 years to Troy, mama of E 10/07 J 09/09 and S 10/11
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 192 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote minneapolismama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 10:12am
ok, that settles it, i am going to get one today after the kids' dr. appointment!
mrscakes View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrscakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 11:15am
Definitely can't live without ours!
ambrose View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote ambrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by BrittanyM BrittanyM wrote:

Brittany, you can get it to work on yourself?! I'm impressed! And stand corrected.
groupp View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote groupp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 1:33pm
wow I've never heard of that before. All I had was the nasal bulb asperator. That looks pretty slick.
wife, nurse, and mama to Jackson 4 y.o.

giada md
mommyofmax View Drop Down
P'infatuated
P'infatuated

Post Options Post Options   Quote mommyofmax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 1:59pm
Just ordered one of these. I should get it today!! The teachers at DH's school rave about it!
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 192 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote minneapolismama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 3:59pm
i picked one up with a refill pack today- $20 total, so it better work lol! dd was very tired and it was past nap time so I just put her down without trying it, definitely excited to try out after nap though!
BrittanyM View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(61)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 91 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote BrittanyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by ambrose ambrose wrote:

Originally posted by BrittanyM BrittanyM wrote:

Brittany, you can get it to work on yourself?! I'm impressed! And stand corrected.

Yes, it seemed to work pretty well, it was kind of gross thinking about it though. LOL
Wife To Timothy (Nov. 2007) and Mommy to Tirzah (12.31.08), Elijah (12.24.10) and Samuel (with Jesus, 1.19.13)   k <a href=http://mariapayd
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 192 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote minneapolismama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 4:03pm
it works well, dd HATES it and I have to pin her down to use it. that makes it very hard to do more than once a day, but it's much nicer than a bulb style.
 Post Reply Post Reply