Forum Home Forum Home - Shoppers - For Sale Or Trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Diaper Pin Celebrate Life Crafts

Moderator: eightcowwife | Starfish03 | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | sunnymom | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Diapers and Covers DESTASH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Camille View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diapers and Covers DESTASH
    Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 4:03pm
Some of this stuff is new and some is well used. We are starting to potty train so I need to get rid of alot of stuff. Cry I'm trying to condense it all down to one bucket.
All items are coming from a non-smoking, pet friendly (dogs) home. I'm looking for paypal, US shipping only. All prices are ppd.
 I would be willing to trade for trainers (so far we've tried Blueberry trainers and love them). I may be interested in something with snaps since she won't poop in the potty yet!

Here we go.
Covers first:

FLEECE covers

The top two (navy blue/white flowers, pink with flowers) were made by a PIN mama. My LO is about 22 lbs and can still wear them but it's getting hard to get them over the diaper. Pretty tight fit. The pink one has a slightly shorter rise than the blue. I would say size Small/Medium. $5 $4 each
The 3 in the middle (red/black/white, pink/white, and yellow) are WAHM made. I think I got them off Etsy. They are a little smaller than the top two. I would say a size Small. $5 $4 each
Bottom two are fleece skirties. Also an Esty purchase. Fits like the ones in the middle but with a skirt. I would say a size Small. $8.00 $7 each
Let me know if you need measurements.

WOOL covers

I bought the green one second hand. Generous fit. No elastic in waist or legs. Very comfy! I would say a size small/medium. $10 $9 $8
The black one is a Happy Heiny's Stacinator Stretch Wool. Awesome cover. Side snaps. Hardly used (I just couldn't get the hang of lanolizing and all the wool care). It's a size Medium (HH chart says 15-20 lbs). $19 $15  $13
Pink and cream one is a Loveybums. Size Med (9-22lbs). Also awesome cover but I just have probs with wool. My lanolizing issues show on the cover. $20 $18  $16
 There's some shadowing where it didn't lanolize evenly. So it looks like spotty shadows on it. I tried to get pics of it but it's not showing real well:

PUL covers

These are customized Bummis! I bought them for inserts and pad folded flats. They were way too big for that so I had snaps added to adjust the rise. Also converted the velcro to snaps. The only problem is that you can kinda see the stitching holes where the velcro strip used to be. Does not affect function though as the inner flap prevents any wicking. The polka dot one is a Super Brite. Can't remember the other two? 
All 3 are size medium but will adjust down in the rise. $8 each $7 each Polka Dot and Ladybug Sold

Flower print is an old style Weehugger. Will wick unless you  lay stay dry on top of insert. Won't wick with stay dry Flip inserts (at least not for me). $7 $6
Pink Rikki wrap. Size Med $7 $6
White Thirsties Duo Wrap. Size 2. $7 $6
Here's a pic of the Thirsties Velcro. It's still in great shape.

Pocket diapers next

Edited by Camille - 10 Apr 2012 at 8:06pm
Yes, I'm a Christian. No, it has nothing to do with me trying hard, but everything to do with God loving hard.-Lecrae (Christian rap star)
to,488px);}");
Sponsored Links

Camille View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 4:16pm

Applecheeks. Size 2. No insert (it didn't come with one). Used only a few times. $8 Sold

Huggabuns. All come with Huggabuns hemp insert.
Yellow one is One size. $8 $7 $5
Small Pink $7 $6 $4
Medium Pink $7 $6 $4

Mommy's Touch One Size (They didn't come with inserts so you'll get some unknown MF insert with these)

Purple. Snap closure. $8 $7 $5
Minky dotted. Velcro closure. $8  SOLD

Fitteds Next

Edited by Camille - 10 Apr 2012 at 8:08pm
Yes, I'm a Christian. No, it has nothing to do with me trying hard, but everything to do with God loving hard.-Lecrae (Christian rap star)
to,488px);}");
Camille View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 4:37pm

Motherease One Size. These were bought second hand and have been well loved. Prefer to sell all 7 together. I think I have some Sandy's liners that I can include with each diaper. $35 $30 $25

Some OLD SCHOOL Wahm diapers! I think I got all these from second hand from PIN mamas.
Pink with flowers is a OS Scuttlebutt. Has some worn spots but still pretty absorbent and functional. $8 $7 $6
Yellow striped is a OS BSRB. Very narrow fit in the crotch. $8 $6
And I have no idea what the bottom one is! It's like a velour prefold with snap closure. I would say a size small. $5? Make an offer?
Below is a pic of the inners. The Scuttlebutt and BSRB has some shadowing. It's more obvious in the BSRB.

Purple ones are Kissaluvs. Both say Size 2 but the one on the left seems to be wider in the butt. $6  $5 $4 each
Thirsties Duo Fab Fitteds. Size 2.  $9 $8   $7each

Kissaluvs Contour Diapers. One Size. The only one with staining is shown in pic. $4 $3 each
Tiny tush Contour. Size One. $3 $2

Prefolds and flats coming up after I take a break and let my eyes uncross!

Edited by Camille - 10 Apr 2012 at 8:00pm
to,488px);}");
Camille View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2012 at 5:36pm
First up is a mix of red edge GMD and Osocozy pf's. They have been mixed up and I can't tell which is which. There are 8 all together. $16 $15 for the lot  SOLD

Next, 4 Green edge Diaper Rite pf's. $8 $7 for the lot SOLD

Here are 8 Cottonbabies DSQ premium pf's. I just looked at their website and don't see them anymore? They are 17" x 12"  $15 13 11  9 for the lot

ONE of them, again, has only a spot of staining.

Most of these PF's are a good condition. They are a bit crunchy from my hard water (as are all of my diapers). Only a few of them having some worn spots like this that won't affect function:

Greenhorn Bamboo Prefolds. Two of these are OBV and the other one is OB fleece. All are still pretty soft. 15" x 15"  I can't remember what I paid for these. So I'm not sure what to ask. Maybe $5 $4 $3 each?

Last, here's an odd number of 11 flour sack flats that I got from Sam's Club. Don't know where the 12th one went! These are BIG. About 37" x 30"  Asking $20 $15 $13 10 for the lot

Here's the fine print. I just wanted to be FAIR and make sure everyone knows that I have HARD water!! So most diapers will be kinda crunchy. We also battle ammonia because of the hard water. I can get the ammonia out using bleach or Bac out but got tired of that battle. So I'm gonna suggest that if you buy any of these diapers you soak them in some Bac out, vinegar, or bleach to get any possible ammonia out before first use.

Edited by Camille - 01 May 2012 at 11:33am
to,488px);}");
Camille View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 11:44am
bump
to,488px);}");
bree View Drop Down
P'infamous
P'infamous

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 201 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 12:47pm
Is the weehugger a size 2? And how small will the rise get on that bummis?
Camille View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by bree bree wrote:

Is the weehugger a size 2? And how small will the rise get on that bummis?

Yes! The WH is a size 2. I guess I should have noted that. And it was actually you that helped me figure out it only works with stay dry.

The flower bloom bummis rise measurements:
fully opened without stretching elastic: 14" approx
lowest rise setting without stretching elastic: 12.5" approx

to,488px);}");
Camille View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:31am
BUMP. Make some offers! Just want to clear my shelf at this point.
to,488px);}");
gourami View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote gourami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 12:40pm
PYAN
Amy, married to Josh (2002), mommy to Amelia (2011) giada md
meghanbee View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote meghanbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 2:00am
Hi there, I was wondering if you ship to Canada and if so could you give a quote on the cost?  

I am interested in the Motherease Diapers and the black wool cover you have.
 Post Reply Post Reply