Forum Home Forum Home - Welcome! - Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: Sarah2106
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Diaper Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Welcome To Diaper Pin!  We are glad you've found us!

We have a wealth of information available to you in reviews, articles and through our members in our forums. 

Intros is a great place to start and tell us a little about yourself and where you are starting out cloth diapering.   The easiest way to start learning is jumping in and participating!

Intro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cg726 View Drop Down
Just Pinned
Just Pinned

Post Options Post Options   Quote cg726 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Intro
    Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 8:57am
I'm new to the site, but not cloth diapering.  I have three children.  My oldest I used disposables and made the switch to cloth with my middle child.  He had lot of reactions to disposables so we had to switch.  I then realized how easy it really was and wished I had done it with my first too :).   My youngest is almost 4 months old.  I use primarily Applecheeks and Fuzzi Bunz, but I love my prefolds too!
Sponsored Links

J2 View Drop Down
P'integral
P'integral

Member Rating(11)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 68 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote J2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 2:47pm
hello :) welcome to the pin!
Jenn

There’s a big difference between Knowledge & Wisdom. Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad.
kingapat View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Member Rating(14)

Perennial Pinner
5 years 202 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingapat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 3:21pm
Welcome to the Pin :)
DD 8/96 DS 10/04

DS 9/08 DS 3/10 DD 9/11 DS 3/14
musicmama View Drop Down
P'inspector
P'inspector

Member Rating(11)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 247 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote musicmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 4:02pm
Welcome!  I used disposables only on my first for 2yrs.  Couldn't believe how easy CDs are once I tried them on my middle guy!
Christine
DS1-G (1/06), DS2-D (1/08), DS3-S (4-10) giada md
 Post Reply Post Reply