Forum Home Forum Home - Family - Parenting Talk - Toys, Games, & Baby Gear
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Posting Policy | Forum Codes | Our Advertisers | Sales & Announcements | Member Groups | P'insane Leaderboard | Contact Admin

Moderator: eightcowwife | taowensf | txmom | musicmama | Sarah2106 | umbribyz
Remember to Support our Advertisers!

Baby Carriers Reviews | Cloth diaper calculator | Diaper Articles | Books * DVDs * CDs * etc

Stride Rite's on sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stegmanjessica View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(61)

P'insane

Perennial Pinner
5 years 199 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote stegmanjessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stride Rite's on sale
    Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 1:32pm
I just bought William his next pair of shoes (his very first pair is finally getting tight, he's only in size 5s at 2 years old! LOL) on Baby Steals this morning, thought it would be nice to let you guys know they're half off! We have bad feet in our family and the kids get horrible leg cramps in the night if we don't spend a lot on their shoes so this was a great deal! 
Daughter of the Living God, Wife to my hard working hubby, Home Schooling Mama to John (7/06), Jeanine (8/08), and William (4/10)
Sponsored Links

bree View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Member Rating(41)

Perennial Pinner
4 years 263 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote bree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 1:49pm
Great deal! Bummed they don't have any in an 8 for my obvious big foot. lol  He's outgrowing his 7s. I know this because he takes his shoes off any chance he gets.
erinchelsea View Drop Down
P'intense
P'intense

Member Rating(36)

Perennial Pinner
6 years 205 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote erinchelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 3:24pm
No 8's left? Darn! that is a great deal.
Erin, happy wife of Jason (7/21/07) and mama to Abram (3/09) and Adrie (6/11)
Jaimeis View Drop Down
P'invisible
P'invisible

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaimeis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 4:03pm
So bummed they are all sold out :(
Jaime, wife to my beloved Andrew (3/06), mommy to Liam Nathanael(8/07) and Elijah Gideon (12/09)

My Family Blog
Jake&MattsMom View Drop Down
P'incredible
P'incredible

Perennial Pinner
6 years 66 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jake&MattsMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 6:35am
I love the stride rite shoes for my kiddos.  I've gotten them on zulilly pretty cheap before too.  I haven't had much luck with shoes on babysteals because they never seem to have my kiddos sizes by the time I get to it. 
Amanda~ Homeschooling mom to- Jacob(11/04), Matthew(12/07), Corinna(11/09) Caleb(3/12) and Baby Jonah(6/14)
minneapolismama View Drop Down
P'invaluable
P'invaluable

Member Rating(5)

Perennial Pinner
7 years 158 days

Post Options Post Options   Quote minneapolismama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:46am
we love them too. in the spring Nordstrom has a huge sale online and I get them for $15-25 and they have tons of styles 
Katie, mama to Alexander 2-8-07 and Maggie Rose 5-3-10 giada md
 Post Reply Post Reply